Irridescent Loose Powder in Golden Bronze

Eemaan

hmm.gif
How do you use this and what is it comparable to already?

How does it make you look?

what brush do you apply it with?

yay or nay? :confused:

caffn8me

It really isn't comparable to anything other than the Silver Dusk Iridescent (M·A·C's spelling, not mine!) Powder. You can dust it on to add shimmer and sparkle. It is incredibly fine compared to glitter. A little goes a very long way. You can also mix it into a liquid foundation to add interesting texture.

Eemaan

does it look like a bronzer at all as the name implies?

becaus they way youve described is quite sheer :confused:

caffn8me

No, it's not a bronzer - it's metallic bronze. I'm just about to hop in the bath but I'll see if I can swatch it when I get out. I can't guarantee success as my camera (vintage 2000 1.3 megapixels) is useless so I'll have to try my scanner.

dalgyal

i love mixing a little of this with my moisturizer, especially in the summer. it makes my skin glow like no other
smiles.gif

caffn8me

I'm still struggling with cameras so haven't been able to get a good picture yet. I'll keep trying.

hyperRealGurl

Here is a picture of a friend i made over. I used Golden Bronze Loose irridescent powder to the apples of her cheeks, forehead.

mzreyes

I've been eyeing this stuff for a while.. thanks a lot hyperrealgurl! now i HAVE to get it! lol!!

hyperRealGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzreyes
I've been eyeing this stuff for a while.. thanks a lot hyperrealgurl! now i HAVE to get it! lol!!

Its very sheer... In the summer i mix 1/4tsp of Golend bronze to my favorite lostion and apply it to my legs .. "very very pretty" gives u legs a nice glow. But can really apply it anywhere, The chick i made over was actually going out that night so i lightly dusted ILP Golden bronze pretty much in areas where the skin would be exposed.

hyperRealGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eemaan
i got this yesterday and LOVE it
eyelove.gif

He Have fun using it.. theres so many things u can do with this product.
you can build coverage and use it as e/s aswell.

Eemaan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperRealGurl
He Have fun using it.. theres so many things u can do with this product.
you can build coverage and use it as e/s aswell.

yeah i used it as an eyeshadow highlight today instead of my usual gold dusk.

when i first got it i was like, meh
hmm.gif
but its so easy and versatile and really grown on me
cutey.gif

hyperRealGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eemaan
yeah i used it as an eyeshadow highlight today instead of my usual gold dusk.

when i first got it i was like, meh
hmm.gif
but its so easy and versatile and really grown on me
cutey.gif

Def. play around with it... i was like that at frist too.. well i was more like " dang why the hell did i buy this" lol but once u find different ways to use it it grows on u.
smiles.gif

Latest posts