Is anyone from the SF Bay Area going to the IMATS in LA this year?

Lizzie

I'm really interested in going, but would have no one to go with!
So, I thought, who would be better to go to the IMATs with than a specktra member?! Or many speckra members, as the case may be.

Would there be anyone interested in going as a group? Advanced ticket prices are through May 17th, and I would love to go!

Lizzie

Yes, they are open to the public.
greengrin.gif

L1LMAMAJ

i'm going!!!!!!!!!!! i'm from SF but i've been in so cal for school so it's just a short drive for me.

L1LMAMAJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_c
What are the ticket prices like?

Last time I checked, it was $10 for the basic floor tickets (no workshops or whatever) if you buy advance tickets.

L1LMAMAJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzie
I'm really interested in going, but would have no one to go with!
So, I thought, who would be better to go to the IMATs with than a specktra member?! Or many speckra members, as the case may be.

Would there be anyone interested in going as a group? Advanced ticket prices are through May 17th, and I would love to go!

We should meet up!
yes.gif

Lizzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1LMAMAJ
We should meet up!
yes.gif

Absolutely!!

Also, I'm looking to carpool with people in the bay area. Is anyone interested? I don't have a car.

ohshnappp

Ack! This is my exact problem! I really want to go, but I'm up in NorCal. I'm trying to see if my friend and I can drive down there...

L1LMAMAJ

let me know if any of u guys wanna meet up because i don't think any of my friends are willing to go.
ssad.gif

myzleelee

yaaaaaaaay im going to the imats.... I CAN'T wAIT..... i booked a room in walking distance,i'll be there both days....did i say i was eXCITED? although i'm ot looking forward to the drive.

theperfectqueen

I am also going. I'm from San Francisco. Booked my flight from Oakland to Burbank. It was only about $100. I was going to drive but I have to work Friday so i'm flying out Friday night and staying until Sunday. Only bought tickets for Saturday though. I think i'm staying at the Pasadena Inn. Booked it last year and at that time it was $120/night. It's within walking distance to the show.

I'm so excited!! I'm really only going to get the MAC pro card
th_DANCE.gif

See you all there
mac_addict.gif

P.S. When is everyone else arriving?? I wanted to be there Friday night so that I can be there first thing in the morning when they open. I want to get a couple things before they sell out.

CheeSauce

I think I am gonna drag my boyfriend along :p Even though I am originally from SF, I am going to school in Socal so it is ok
greengrin.gif

L1LMAMAJ

i'm going on sunday only cuz i'll be in vegas before then.
smiles.gif
if anyone wants to meet up with me, please PM me and i'll try to organize something.
smiles.gif
thanksss!