Is anyone having issues with MAC Mascara?

I started using MAC mascara about 3 years ago. I never had too many issues to report as I always used it in conjunction with Dior or some other brand. I recently started using only MAC due to the recent formulas that have come about.

At this point I have tried them all and I have been very dissatisfied. Is anyone else finding the mascaras to dry out very quickly? I feel like I am going through them like water. I have tried a lot of other brands only to be let down. I am on the hunt for the perfect mascara for thickening!

Kayteuk

Yeah I really dont get along with MAC mascaras, they seem to dry up quick and dont work very well.
But...I do find that if you put your mascara in to very hot water for 10 mins it seems to bring it back to life, but even then I just find the formulas dont work for me, hope that helps!

panda0410

MAC Mascara is horrible... I never use it. DiorShow or Lancome definencils are my picks, and I prefer Lancome
smiles.gif

saj20052006

I have to agree, I started noticing that and was getting very upset, so I started using CoverGirl Lash Blast and Maybelline Colossal which is similar to Fibre Rich.