Is Forest Green pigment still available?

m4dswine

Not sure if this is the right place?

I can't seem to find it on the Pro site.... I'm really interested in this, as I don't think Emerald Green is the right colour and I know Deep Blue Green isn't...

lianna

It was discontinued, so you might be able to find it at some counters but not at the website though.

Or MAC has this Gone But Not Forgotten program where they help you locate recently DC'ed stuff. You could try that.

devin

i bought one at Mall of Millenia at the pro store in August and they had several. You might want to give them a call. you can get the number off of mac's website.

Gloriamgo

it was a pro pigment and was discontinued, call all of the pro stores, they ship and one of them is bound to have it still, i was able to find one at the la pro store over the summer too

bellaetoile

it was a pro pigment. and i got it a few months ago from the LA pro store, but when i went to get a back-up, they said they were out, and that it had been discontinued. it's a gorgeous pigment, although it is similar to deep blue green. it's not exact, but it's close. try other pro stores, or the gone but not forgotton program. also, i managed to score a BNIB one off of ebay for just a few bucks over retail, plus shipping. it's one of my favorite pigments.

m4dswine

Thanks, I don't think they had it in the UK pro store, but I am going to order some mixing medium when I get paid so I will ask them then.

I might give ebay a whirl.

Latest posts