Is it bad I don't remember what all I ordered?....

Ciani

So I called in an order today because there were a few things I know they didn't have on the MAC site. So I ended up going down this huge list I had so I could ask them if they had certain things in and somehow I ordered so much I forgot what all I got.....
th_dunno.gif

Anyway from what I gather after hearing the price I hauled all this in one day
lmao.gif

Bright Future e/s
Bronzescape
Impassioned
(I still have to get Scatteray because they were out even though the site says they have it
ssad.gif
)
Sun Rush
Pink Rebel
Refined Gold Bronzing Powder or Golden Bronze, I think there was some confusion on which one I wanted.

My First Refill Shadows:
Gesso
Clarity
Newly Minted
Humid
Freshwater
Moon's Reflection
Parfait Amour
Carbon

Pro Palette/x4 Eye Shadow x 2
Foundation Pump
Fix+

Girl Friendly PP
Mosscape PP

Brassy f/l
Shade f/l

Possibly I might have gotten:
Aquavert

I'm forgetting if I got anything else....which means....
mac_addict.gif

Anyway maybe when I get the package on Friday or Monday I can solve this mystery and post pictures
th_LMAO.gif

So I got the package today! Yay! Here's the pictures and what I ended up with lol:

Ciani

Quote:
Originally Posted by gildedangel
Wow! What a haul! Very awesome! Please post pics when you recieve the package!!!

Will definitely be posting the pics
smiles.gif
!

What's really sad is I have about 10 more things I want to order on the MAC site and I have 4-5 pigments I called to get from Gone but Not Forgotten Mac program as well as that are probably going to hit my bank account next week lol. Good thing my fiance' isn't paying attention to my account lol!

Ciani

Added the pictures of the stuff I got and finally figured out they did make a mistake on what I got I originally asked for the Golden Bronze loose powder but they sent me Refined Gold Bronzing powder. I'm glad they messed up though because for some reason I thought the loose powder was Limited Edition which is what I'm trying to buy first lol.

Ciani

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraLuxe
That so rocks! I bet your box was heavy when you got it from the UPS guy. Mine are always light
ssad.gif

Surprisingly it was really light! I'm guessing it was because most of the stuff were light items like the shadow refills and pigments are extremely light weight and the one thing that weighed the most was the Fix+ and even that isn't too bad! I can't until August for my birthday because that will be a good $600-700 haul so it better weigh a ton! Although most are going to be brushes and pigments so it might not
ssad.gif

MAC-Addict03

No its not bad that you dont remember lol. but that is an awesome haul, There's a few things I want from your haul too, enjoy!

mac_haul.gif
winkiss.gif
drools.gif