Is it just me, or does the MAC "Play it cool" palette look very similar to last year's purple holiday palette?

singrsling

Is it just me, or does the MAC "Play it cool" palette look very similar to last year's purple holiday palette?

It looks really close to me, but I didnt' get last year's because I had some similar shades. But these shades look a bit different and somehow better, but still close.
Any comments or thoughts, ladies? Does anyone have last year's purple palette that can compare?

TIA!!

Babylard

I love my last year's palette. it makes beautiful neutrally or smokey eyes! i take it with me if i travel around

annegal

Two of the shades are exactly the same as last years (Hold My Gaze and Altered State) and the general feel of the palette is very very similar! HTH!

TheCollector

Sorceress was my favorite holiday palette ever. I've already gone through 3
cutey.gif
! lol. So of course I got Play it Cool. But I don't like it as well. The colors seem more 'chalky' and less intense (except the 2 that are the same). Also, it needs a lighter color. The shades in general seem darker and smokier. That may be good for some people though, but I would have like another lighter color.

TeresitaMC

WOW! 3 in one year?
amazed.gif
I use my Smoke & Mirrors on a regular but am still on numero uno
lol.gif
I'm sure I'll buy a backup of S&M when the time comes
smiles.gif

Latest posts