Is Mineralize Satinfinish Foundation NW20 a lot darker then Face&Body N2 ?

Lotte

I'm about to swap for a Mineralize satinfinish NW20.
I use Face&Body in N2. I was wondering if it would be a lot darker ?
I live very far from a Mac Store so I can't swatch them first. I get most of my Mac stuff through swapping without knowing what it will look like...

Second question,are their certain types of MAC foundations that tend to be lighter than others ?

MUALindsay

This might not be of ANY help, but I'm going to throw it out there.
I have MSF Liquid in NC25 and F&B in C2. The F&B is def darker. I bought SFF in NC20 to try... too dark! So yes, the MSF Liquid runs light (I was also told I could use NW20 but opted for the C because of my rosacea) and SFF runs dark.

If ANYTHING, I'd say the NW20 MSFL would be lighter than N2.
Good luck!

Lotte

Thanks !
That's def a help. But I think I've also heard that NC's are lighter than NW's ... Do you think that's correct ?
And is NC more yellow than NW ? I have pink undertones ...

Lotte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casadalinnis
I've never used Face & Body because this one and Studio Sculpt have been miracles for me but alas we're all different. I've got a swatch of your NW20 for you to compare before you buy....left it thick without rubbing it in so you'd be able to actually see the difference in yours and mine. Hope you get what you're looking for. =)

DSC00150.jpg

Thanks so much for the swatch. Is this Mineralize Satinfinish as well ? It def looks lighter than the F&B but that one is runny and goes on very sheer so I don't know... I'm really having a hard time with all the foundations... I hate beging away from a store
ssad.gif

MUALindsay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotte
Thanks !
That's def a help. But I think I've also heard that NC's are lighter than NW's ... Do you think that's correct ?
And is NC more yellow than NW ? I have pink undertones ...

Both are correct, hence why I was told NC25 or NW20.
And yes NC is yellow, NW is pink.

Lotte

Thanks for all your answers you guys.

Ok so Mineralize Satinfinish NW20 will probably be too dark but I already agreed on the swap so there's no way back. At least it will give me the chance to try out the mineralize formula.

I also swapped for a bottle Studio Fix Fluid NC15, something completely different so I can see the difference.

And I'm still hoping for a CP so I get my bottle F&B N1 !

Thanks for all your help.

Latest posts