Is my Beauty Marked pro-pan a fake? It looks different *pics*

Kirsty

Hi,

I received this pro pan in a MUA swap. The swapper hasn't got much feedback & it wasn't stated how old the shadow was. As soon as I opened it, I thought it looked odd..It looks different to my genuine shadows as you can see from pictures of the sticker on the bottom. The writing isn't in a circle round the outside. Also, it doesn't look as full as the others and there are kind of deep lines impressed on the surface (kind of like if you press a pigment with patterned fabric) The colour looks OK though (i've swatched it in store). I hope that all makes sense.

So is it fake, or just old? TIA

Vapour & Parfait Amour are 100% genuine.

11lq4pg.jpg

2ir1xdz.jpg

6nxu9g.jpg

mcruyo.jpg

Eleentje

I think it could be just a really old pro pan? Since the batch code shows it's been made in 2001.

Kirsty

I'd appreciate some more advice on this. The swapper was new so had to ship first & now they are waiting for me to send my end.

so
icon_bump.gif

marusia

I also think it's just really old. I have things all over the place as far as dating goes, and MAC does update their stuff. I would suggest either sending her stuff back if you're hesitant or sending your stuff out a.s.a.p. though so you don't tarnish your (new) reputation as taking too long. Just mho.
th_dunno.gif

Dur...Just realized this is a month old thread. My apologies.
lmao.gif

Kirsty

lol.gif
no worries, I just sent out. It wasn't anything of a high value.
Not sure I like Beauty Marked though. It just looks black & blah on me!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
lol.gif
no worries, I just sent out. It wasn't anything of a high value.
Not sure I like Beauty Marked though. It just looks black & blah on me!

yeah i have stayed away from this shadow! in the pan it looks lovely - on the eye just boring!