Is my face Square shape?

Baby Mac

Im trying to figure out my face shape....is it square?
Sorry the pic isnt clear..its the only photo i have online
smiles.gif

frocher

It would be easier to tell if you pulled your hair back and took pic facing the camera.

Baby Mac

Yes thats a good idea...unfortunately its the only pic i have..so i guess its hard for you to tell..i have no idea about face shapes
smiles.gif

But thankyou for the reply
smiles.gif

Honey B. Fly

1. Oval Face Shape: This is considered the perfect face shape because it is symmetrical. An oval face shape will have wider cheekbones and then narrow down to the jaw line and chin. Oval face shape will also be narrow up towards the forehead.

2. Heart-Shaped Face Shape: A Heart-Shaped face is very unique. It will be broader at the forehead and then taper into a small, narrow chin. This face shape is also affectionately called, Triangle Shape.

3. Pear-Shaped Face Shape: A Pear-Shapes face will be wider at the cheeks and jaw but have a narrow forehead.

4. Square Face Shape: A Square face is very common. It will be equally wide at the forehead, cheeks, and jaw line.

5. Round Face Shape: Round face shapes are fuller and will usually look younger than they are. It will have a round forehead and a round chin, with wide, full cheeks.

6. Long Face Shape: A Long face shape is similar to an oval face shape but has higher cheek bones and a high forehead.

Determining your face shape will help you when applying makeup to the most effective and beautiful way.

this may help u. pull ur hair back in the mirror and trace ur face with an eyeliner pencil. then pick whichever matches the best! lol