Is my mac studio fix foundation seem broken :(

beautycool

Hi I didn't know where to Post this I bought mac studio fix powder foundation and have opened it But when you open the bit where the sponge is it doesn't seem to close tight when you close it The only bit that closes tight is the whole compact So when I open it the bit where sponge is easily lifts up even when compact is upside down the sponge fulls out I thought it was suppose to shut tight close Like the whole compact does when u close it Here is a picture can anyone help or is it broken I need to take back :(
8276ac1b_image.jpeg

beautycool

Thanks Hun I took it back to mac to ask and they said it was fine they all like it I said well I wasn't sure as never bought it before :) They was ok with me lol x I felt silly :(

beautycool

I do feel like a idiot lol but never bought before But thank you I didn't know how it was suppose to be Didn't want to end up with a broken mac that I had just bought X lol x my problem is anything that seems to be broken or not I take back thinking it is Lol

beautycool

I do get really funny about stuff Like say I bought something and it has a mark on that you could get it off I wouldn't I would go bk and get another Where as my hubby would just try and get it off lol Weird I have always been like that Or if I buy something and it's not straight it would wind me up Mmmmm OCD I don't know lol