is Nars Rapa Nui worth 56.31 , is there a CHEAP dupe ?

urbanD0LL

i bought that a few hours ago and when she told me the price i went like "QUOI ??!!!" which is French for "WHAT??!!!" , LOL . it looked so gorgeous so i just took it but damn , it is kinda pricey i find .

greatscott2000

Rapa Nui's great IMO. If you have really oily skin it can look really orange but I don't know what your skin type is like. But I digress, I liked it. If you are unsure about the purchase then see if someone will swap with you or if you live by a sephora, ask them to make you a sample. They will, that's how I ended up going back and buying it.

urbanD0LL

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatscott2000
Rapa Nui's great IMO. If you have really oily skin it can look really orange but I don't know what your skin type is like. But I digress, I liked it. If you are unsure about the purchase then see if someone will swap with you or if you live by a sephora, ask them to make you a sample. They will, that's how I ended up going back and buying it.

a sample for Rapa Nui ? nice . if i would have known i would have asked for it today , i was at the mall . my skin is nw45 + nc50 , oily and dry around some parts , my skin is tripping to make things short. i wanna like it but it seems to blend in, when i have nothing on my skin it looks nice but when i'm going to wear foundation i'm not sure how it's going to look .

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTeenageMuse
I'm kinda confused, if you're from Montreal shouldn't the price be the same as it is in Toronto??

it's $46 + tax at Murale . how much you got it for ?

highonmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTeenageMuse
Well Toronto's Sephora..

Which sephora lol? I got mine for 46$ plus tax at the sephora in scarborough? Unless..i am confused but which sephora are you talking about?

TheTeenageMuse

Huh, maybe i'm the confused one. I thought I saw it for $36 at Scarborough Town but since you both paid $46 I probably just read the sign wrong..