*Is NC30 Darker Than NW15?!?*

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxMAC-AtTaCkxX

Random question i know
greengrin.gif
but me and my friend are reeeeally pale but we're both convinced our shade is darker (we both think we're tanner than each other!) so i was wondering which shade is acually darker?

(Im NC30 btw)

MaySum

LOL, you are joking?! NC30 is a LOT darker than NW15 - NC/W15 are the palest shades - as the numbers increase (20, 25, 30 etc) the foundation gets darker and darker. The difference between the two of you must be quite intense!

JGmac

LOL, looking at the large number of posts here from ladies NC/NW20 or below, I'm sure they'd say NC30 is nowhere NEAR the palest "ppl eva"... unless she's wearing the wrong color foundation!

MaySum

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGmac
LOL, looking at the large number of posts here from ladies NC/NW20 or below, I'm sure they'd say NC30 is nowhere NEAR the palest "ppl eva"... unless she's wearing the wrong color foundation!

LMAO that's what I was thinking! I always thought of NC30 as really, well dark to be honest
th_dunno.gif
(but as a NW10 - everything above NW/C20 seems
dark to me)
Just goes so show how all these perceptions are relative!

courters

There is no way you are NC30 and pale! At least not to me, who is pale, but not ghostly white and I'm just a NW20.

wolfsong

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxMAC-AtTaCkxX
Random question i know
greengrin.gif
but me and my friend are reeeeally pale but we're both convinced our shade is darker (we both think we're tanner than each other!) so i was wondering which shade is acually darker?

(Im NC30 btw)

Are you sure you're not just wearing a NC30 to look more tanned? Its better to wear the colour your neck is and add bronze to warm your complexion, then to wear the wrong foundation (looks masky to me - however some like it that way
th_dunno.gif
). To each their own i guess.

You can also use fake tan (body and face) if you really want to be darker. I think pale skin is beautiful personally - to me people look the best the colour they are born with, and not just because their skin goes with their hair and eyes.

girlambrosia

I totally agree with the poster above. Wrong coloured foundation can make you look *really* gross - far better to be matched accurately and add on top of that in places where the sun hits - I love the look of bronzed cheekbones but add bronzer instead of going darker.

lara

...I think this thread can be safely closed before it completely descends into gibberish.

Status
Not open for further replies.