Is Stark Naked blush worth getting if......

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani California
Thanks soooo much for all the replies guys!!
greengrin.gif

I take it its a 'must have' item then
greengrin.gif
I like the idea that its warmer and rosier. thats me sold!!
greengrin.gif

You will LOVE it.
winkiss.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzie
I knew I shouldn't have opened this thread... now I have the gotta-have-it-itch!

Oh, it would look gorgeous on you!

Lizzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
Oh, it would look gorgeous on you!

Oh man!
nonono.gif

Who am I kidding? I'm getting it.
drools.gif

ExquizitDiva

It's really beautiful! I was pleasantly surprised. I didn't think it would work on my NC45 complexion but it does. It's the blush I'm wearing ED now... was wearing MAC Lovejoy.

wifey806

damn you guys lol... i don't even know what collection this is from, but suddenly i want it like no one's bizness!

abbey_08

its from red she said...and its GORGEOUS!!!!!!! im on a personal mission to get everyone to buy it haha

SassyMochaJess

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExquizitDiva
It's really beautiful! I was pleasantly surprised. I didn't think it would work on my NC45 complexion but it does. It's the blush I'm wearing ED now... was wearing MAC Lovejoy.

THAT WAS MY CONCERN WHEN I LOKKED AT IT ON MONDAY. IM GONNA TRY IT ON MY SKIN AND SEE NEXT TIME I GO TO THE COUNTER... I WEAR NW45 BY THE WAY

ExquizitDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyMochaJess
THAT WAS MY CONCERN WHEN I LOKKED AT IT ON MONDAY. IM GONNA TRY IT ON MY SKIN AND SEE NEXT TIME I GO TO THE COUNTER... I WEAR NW45 BY THE WAY

I'm NW43 or NC45. It's really a beautiful color. Paired with Petticoat MSF and WOW!!!!!
thmbup.gif

Corvs Queen

Get it! Get it! Get it! You can try it out and if you don't like it for whatever reason, I am sure you will have no problems selling it or swapping it.

wifey806

i tried it on last night, and it looked kind of plumy, so i didn't buy. does it look like that on you ladies? or was it because my cheeks get red when the MUAs wipe off my existing blush 1st?

hawaii02

I have Stark Naked, Coygirl and True Romantic. Coygirl is the plummiest on me (NW 20). Stark Naked is a pretty pink.

pdtb050606

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzie
I knew I shouldn't have opened this thread... now I have the gotta-have-it-itch!

Same here
ssad.gif
I passed on it at first b/c I thought it was just another pink, *sighs* and it's sold out at my counter soooooo now i have to order online

xxManBeaterxx

I have a question.. Im C40 tone very yellow-golden... is stark naked very cool toned?

I havent seen this blush irl but..

Blushes like pleasantry, gentle, petticoat, and true romantic looked hideous on me. The rasberry veining in petticoat made me look like i had roceasea, and the rest didnt complement my skin tone..

so i doubt stark naked will look good on me?

joojoobss

i bought true romantic a day before i got stark naked, first thing i did was compare the two and THEY ARE SO SIMILAR!!!!!
first thought... are they the same??? i was sooo worried, and then i put some on my finger and i noticed that true romantic has a silver sheen in it.. so it appears just pink to me. Stark naked however has a more noticeable gold sparkle in it, so it seems like it has more dimension than true romantic.
i do think the overall pink is the same.. true romantic doesn't seem plumier to me.

i think i like stark naked better than true romantic, because of the gold sparkle.

i had to call so many stores to find it and put it on hold... thankfully they still had it.. i literally had to drag my boyfriend and ran in the mall (because i heard so many positive reviews)