Is there a Lipglass called BADA?

misslilith

I recently bought a Lipglass named BADA from Ebay. I have never seen this colour before. Now I discovered that it has only the sample sticker (the word sample was cut off) not the real one on it`s back side. I compared it with Glamoursun Lipglass and it`s so similar! The colour isn`t good in the pic I know but you can see the sticker.

Thank you for your help!

bada1zt.png

Janice

The (WN) stands for Working Name in MAC's R&D deptartment. That means that the lipglass you have is a product sample. BADA could either have already been released under a different name, OR ir could still be a product in development and hasn't been released yet. Maybe someone might know what color BADA ended up being if it was already released.

Product samples are real products so you can wear it, etc with no worries.
smiles.gif

misslilith

Thanks Janice! So I guess this one is Glamoursun. It looks minimum 95% the same.
It was unfair though to cut of the Sample sticker and sell it as a normal product.

eponine

bada is definitely the same as glamoursun, i saw it with the working name when i went to update last time.
smiles.gif

MAC_Whore

There was actually a Bada lipglass and quad. It was a special release for someone named Bada. Asian market, IIRC. It wasn't released in the US.

Not to say that the Bada lipglass you rec'd isn't the same colour as Glamoursun. We all know that the Kei lipglass was Flash of Flesh. At least the one released in the asian market was.

Ms. Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxwell123
Hi,

I just received a Mac Lustre Lipstick called BADA.

Any ideas which collection it is from?

I had to bump this, I'm curious?

ailin

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxwell123
Hi,

I just received a Mac Lustre Lipstick called BADA.

Any ideas which collection it is from?

If you can, can you please post a pic of it?

I haven't actually seen the color, but I believe it's supposed to be a rose color with gold pearl.

Latest posts