Is there a MAC range you haven't bought from yet?

Sushi_Flower

There's loads of 'ranges' from MAC i haven't bought from yet though i've tried everything at counters and makeovers etc so feel like i have used them anyway but just don't need them or haven't had the chance to buy them as new collections lure me in and there's just too much of other things i want!

I've never bought a -

Shadestick - always want to get one but even Paints crease on me and i know Shadesticks are more likely to crease so never got one yet, but i think i will buy a neautral one soon to wear over UD PP like i do with Paints
Fluidline - been planning to get these but then stopped wearing liner all together and now want to get one again and then hear about Liquidlast liners so i'm going to wait and see!
Mascaras - I was going to get one after a makeover but then discovered MF Lash Perfection/Masterpiece!
Lip Laqueres - With trying to find some good Lipglasses/Lustres and lipstick shades i haven't had time or money to get these but i have my eye on Acrylika and one of the pinky shades.
Pigments - i've got loads of samples but never bought a full size jar as i'm trying to figure out what shade would be justifiable to get a whole jar of - so far thinking Melon and Vanilla. And hoping for a wearable warm pinky shade to come out one day.
Fragrance - i'm hoping to get one one day but it's something i always forget about and i never get round to testing them at the counter either to figure out which one i'd like. I'd love a vanilla one that smells like the lip products.

Those are the main ranges i can think of that i've never bought anything from yet. What about you guys? I think most other people here have got something from every range!

ledonatella

Ok, I haven't tried some things sinmply because my MAC store is an hour away and when I do get there I'm like crazy because I'm like a kid in a candy store so sometimes I forget about things that aren't bright and sparkly like:

Foundations: I just haven't tried one because I'm very picky what goes on my face and I have one that works now so I'm not messing with it

Lip Lacquers: I tried one maybe 8 years ago and haven't picked one up since so I consider myself a newbie to these still

Primers :I have an eye primer that I love and don't care about lips or face primers

Eye Kohls: I love my powerpoints and am afraid these will be smeary so I am chicken to pick one up

Blushcremes: Just prefer a powder I guess

Bronzers: Except for the bronzing stick that came out with Belle Azure (which I never use since it's a cream), I have never tried a MAC powder bronzer since I have my HG and won't switch

Beauty Powders, Irridescent Pressed/Loose powders: I have my MSF's & Pearlizers so I just figure that I don't need these too

Wow! There's more I haven't tried then I thought....maybe I'll make a trip up to the store when Sundressing comes out and plan on playing a little longer

user2

Umm lets see:

Prep & Prime Lip, Face and Lash - I don't see the point in the Lip and Lash but I'd love to buy the Face one day!
Lacquer - They never attracted me!
Chromeglass - Too chromey!
Pro Longwear - I'm still on the fence about them but I really want Preensheen!
Tastis - Umm those names and the imagination that they're named taste is on my lips makes me want to puke!
Glitz Gloss - They do look cute in the pot but I'd have no use for them!
Cremestick Liners - I want Smoothberry!
greengrin.gif

Brow Set - Hmm do I really need this when I can have regular hair gel on my eye brows?
Fake Lashes - even some of the fake lashes are too short for my long lashes
a bunch of Foundations (SFF, Moistureblend, Studio Stick, Hyper Real) - I think I found my HG foundation so there is no need for me to try anything else!
Blushcremes - I fell in love with Sweet William but I always forget to pick it up whenever I'm at my counter!
Nail Lacquer - I don't paint my nails!
smiles.gif

mspixieears

(my gosh VV, how can you live w/o Chromeglasses?! They're awesome! Plus, I think Show Coral would look great on you, you rock the peach/soft corals!)

Lip lacquer - have one, haven't tried it yet

Foundation - hardly use it and if I were to, MAC wouldn't be what I'd choose

Pro Longwear - dying to get Alta Moda though

all powders - though am getting my first powder blush soon

glitz glosses - I can't believe I'm about to say it, but am mainly over glitter and this
got dreadful reviews

cremestick liners - would like to try but liners aren't an urgent thing

mascara - don't use it so often, think I've found my preferred brand for it

fragrances - but would love to sample Dejarose

There is probably a whole bunch of pro type stuff I've not listed, but you get the idea.

powerpoints - forgot to list these! I don't need them because of the awesome fluidlines!!!

cletus2894

I think for me it's easier to list the only products that I have tried...

Eyeshadows - I LOVE them!! The only other brand that I love as much is UD.

Blushes

Lipglasses & Lipgelees - The vanilla flavor is so nummies.

Pigments - can't go wrong with the concept of crushed up eyeshadows.

Paints - I'm still on the fence with these. I've got super duper oily eyelids and I still need to use the UDPP with them.

Matte - When I first started getting into make-up and MA suggested using this on my eyelids, but it did nothing to help with the creasing.

Brushes - I love getting the holiday sets!!

That's it that I've tried. I just ordered one of the sparkle pencils with my Sweetie Cake haul that's being delivered today (assuming the evil UPS man doesn't drive around ALL day with my package - he likes to do that). If I like Iris Accents, I plan on getting Ultra Chill and Peacocked. The weird thing is with the few "ranges" that I've tried, I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything. And although I haven't tried that much - my collection is definitely not lacking!! I haven't posted it on here, but it's in the multiple thousand range when I add in my BE and UD and other higher end brands - god that's scary to say
lol.gif

mandirigma

I've been buying MAC since high school (just haven't been ALL ABOUT MAC until now, LOL), so I think I've actually tried these before, just never got into buying more.

Blot Powder - actually, I lie. I'm getting one after class today.

Lacquer - I kinda lie about this too. My cousin got me one for my birthday a few years ago and I like the texture of it more than the lipglasses but I never really got into buying more. Maybe someday.

Pro Longwear - Said cousin swears by these but my lips are huge and they get really dry really easily. I can't even wear any MAC lipsticks besides lustres, so I won't even bother with these.

any of the eye pencils - I'm pretty sure I tried one in high school? In any case, I'm more into liquid liners now. I have used Fluidline and I liked it but it was too much trouble to put on. =/

Fragrances - I already have too many in rotation. The MAC ones just never interested me.

Prep & Prime - I'm intrigued though. Maybe sometime in the near future.

Mascara - Actually, I know I tried this once in high school and it wasn't impressive. Found my HG anyway.

I feel like there's more but I can't remember.

asteffey

1. Nail Lacquer- As a person, I usually don't paint my nails a lot. But, I must admit I like and want a lot of the colors. I just never get around to purchasing them.

2. Blushcreme/Cheekhue- I'm terrified they will break me out.

3. Pro-Long Wear- I second the aforementioned statement in that they dry large lips. Plus, they flake off on me when I tried.

On a side note, People need to love Lacquers more. They are pretty awesome, ladies

absolut_blonde

Shadesticks-- don't really interest me, I like paints better

Lacquers-- the shades are meh

Pro Long Wear-- I've seen mixed reviews and they're kind of pricey for what you get if you don't like it

Nailpolish-- I only really paint my toenails and I usually stick to OPI

asnbrb

paints- never got around to it

mascara- i love my badgirl one

lacquers- same as paints.

pro long wear- seen mixed reviews

nailpolish- i love opi and it's hell of a lot cheaper

blushcreme- i'm like a living oilfield and the last thing i need is to have my blush sliding off my face

fragrances- ooh, all of them made me break out in an asthmatic attack!

cremestick liners- never did

brow set/any brow pencils- espresso eyeshadow works for me

there might be more right now, but i'm actually trying to get some work done!
smiles.gif

KJam

Glimmershimmer
eye kohl
prep and prime
TLC
pro longwear
brow set
paints
pearlizers
beauty powders

midnightlouise

let's see...

pro longwear
lacquers
cremestick liners
blushcreme (that may change soon...)
mascara
shadesticks
eye kohls or the regular eye pencils (smudge horribly on me)
primers
skincare
powder

I think that's it
smiles.gif

singinmys0ng

For me it would have to be...

Foundations
mascara
skincare
bronzer
chromeglass
glimmershimmer
nailpolish
lip liners

talk2mesun

Never bought a fragrance
sorry but i don't find them pleasing to the nose lol

never bought an eyeliner of any kind
i might try a fluidline soon, though

never bought a lacquer
want to try veneer though

never bought nail polish
i never wear it period

never bought bronzer
never wear it unlessi make it myself with copper sparkle pigment

never have bought lip liners, chromeglass, pro longwear, pro gloss, cream blush, glittershimmers, glitz glosses, oil control stuff, beauty powder, gosh i better get a move on and buy more stuff huh?
winks.gif

user79

There's probably lots of MAC products I have not tried yet. I do have to say that to the girl who hasn't tried the lacquers, you should def get one, I have one and i love it!!

Classic Beauty

Lip Gelee-I need to try these, but they look so messy.
Kohl and Powerpoint Eyeliner-I need to pick up Violet Underground. It looks so pretty!
Laquers-I am going to try this soon.
Mascara-not really raved about.
Foundation-heard it turned people orange.
Blush-Gah, I need new blush.
Blushcreme-same as above
Special Powders and stuff-not interested really.

aziajs

Nail Polish - I love OPI
Glitz Gloss - I don't get how to use them/their purpose
Brow Set - Do I "need" it????

veilchen

Skin care - I would really like to try Strobe Cream one day, but since I'm quite happy with the skin care products I use now there's no need to switch
Glitz glosses - I looove glitter, but these looked a bit over the top for me and my super pale skin
Regular lip liner - I tried one out once and found it quite hard, besides I rarely use lipliner; but I really adore the Cremestick liners I got two weeks ago, so soft!
Fragrances - I'm just too much in love with the fragrance I've been using for the last year to get another one at the moment

Apart from that I can't think of anything else now ... Looks like I've tried lots of MAC already! And maybe I'll try the rest as well some day ;-)