Is there a spreadsheet to keep track of Inventory ?

luvme4me

I have a spreadsheet for BE but I was wondering if there is a list for MAC? I saw the one for pricing but not of all the colors for every item just wondering

Opps I did some typo's in the title sorry!

DaisyPie

Quote:
Originally Posted by electrostars
direct link to downloadable excel spreadsheet

th_worship.gif
Thank you so much for this! I tried to make a spreadsheet myself and failed miserably

almmaaa

Thanks, I too downloaded the spreadsheet it is awesome. I have a question I have alot more shadows that the spaces that are there does anyone know where I can go online to learn how to add more lines??? Thanks

almmaaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndn-ista
^^^ Can't you just add extra sections/columns manually.

I dont even know how to do that
thmbdn.gif
th_confused_new.gif

Love Always Ivy

sooo i defintely started logging my collection... wow i didnt know it was worth so much! potted shadows alone are like $1,618 (so far). im so tempted to skip class and continue logging........

mac_addict_erin

does anyone know if theres another page with the same downloadable file?

when i click on the link it says the person has a suspended account =(

electrostars

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_addict_erin
does anyone know if theres another page with the same downloadable file?

when i click on the link it says the person has a suspended account =(

Try the link again, I was having issues with my web server. It's up and working again, so you should be able to download it now.
smiles.gif

Cinci

Quote:
Originally Posted by almmaaa
Thanks, I too downloaded the spreadsheet it is awesome. I have a question I have alot more shadows that the spaces that are there does anyone know where I can go online to learn how to add more lines??? Thanks

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/tr...262291033.aspx

There's the link to online MS office training.

If you dont want to bother with the training, to insert a row, choose where you want to add a row. Right click on the row number just below where you want your row to be and choose "insert". (when you add a row this way it puts it above the space you clicked on)