Is there anything I should REALLY get from MAC PRO?

huggablesecret

I've never been to a mac pro store before, so I'm wondering what I can get there thats different, and what are your favourites
smiles.gif

Thanks!

dangerousmuffins

Pro Piggies - I don't know what colors you are into, but I love Bright Fuchsia, Clear Sky Blue, Cool Pink, I can really go on & on...
Glitters - love any of the Reflects!!!
Paint Sticks - I use those sometimes as a base for my e/s.
Oh.. & my favorite product of them all - Lipmixes - absolutely adore these!

huggablesecret

I know I'm definitely getting Gold and Silver piggies,
smiles.gif
*rubs hands together* Is there anywhere I can check that'll tell me what other piggies they'll have?
smiles.gif
Thanks!

d_flawless

the 222 brush! it's also in MAC stores, but i like it.
mixing mediums?
pro pans/shadows

i hate pigments, so that's all i can think of!

dangerousmuffins

Quote:
Originally Posted by huggablesecret
I know I'm definitely getting Gold and Silver piggies,
smiles.gif
*rubs hands together* Is there anywhere I can check that'll tell me what other piggies they'll have?
smiles.gif
Thanks!

Go to macpro.com
The products with the shape of a diamond next to them are the pro products. If you are not a pro with a procard, you can't log in and see the pricing. That is the only difference between macpro.com and the regular mac website, plus obviously you also get to see pro products on the pro site!

eponine

airbrush makeup
pigments, especially bright fuchsia and chartreuse
pro shadows in lime, brick red, and cobalt
mixing mediums... they have a ton, the lash one is pretty cool, so's the eyeliner one...

juli

regarding mixing mediums.. whichs one is a must to have? water based or alcohol or the other one??

valley

water based for sure. It's eye safe and the alcohol isnt. I was going to affirm getting water based mixing medium - if you're using pigments on your eyelids. If I was in a pro store it would be the one thing I get (well, if I was only buying one thing!)

ambidextrous

another vote for water based mixing medium. I'm going to get a bottle if I get to a Pro store. and as said Pigments and Glitters according to your liking

electrostars

How exactly does mixing medium work? :p

Also..
I'd get Bright Fuschia, Steel Blue, Emerald Green, Pink Pearl, Kelly Green, Grape, this list could go on forever..cuz i want everything pigments.
greengrin.gif

user79

Bright Fuchsia is, imo, one of the best pigments MAC makes, and it's available at the Pro store. Although, it is soooo intense that even getting a sample of it, or buying a teaspoon or so from ebay or from a swapping place will last you a looong time because you only need a tiny bit each time. It is definitely a show stopping colour, and very bright.
tong.gif

I get compliments each time I wear it though.