is this 190se real?

eulchen

ive previously bought off AAT and got originals, as far as i can tell, and ive read on here that some of you also said positive things bout this seller, so im actually just wanting to reassure myself.
smiles.gif

http://cgi.ebay.de/Mac-190-se-Founda...QQcmdZViewItem

1056ffd8.jpg

thanks
smiles.gif

Ambi

I kind of doubt they'd make fake SE brushes as it's much more "beneficial" to fake the full sized ones, they sell for higher prices and are more sought-after etc.

toxik

i saw something like that few weeks ago, and am wondering if it is a fake too. since i am not sure what collection it could have came from...

Ambi

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxik
i saw something like that few weeks ago, and am wondering if it is a fake too. since i am not sure what collection it could have came from...

It's from the 2006 Holiday brush set.

Nomi Abebe

Quote:
Originally Posted by eulchen
ive previously bought off AAT and got originals, as far as i can tell, and ive read on here that some of you also said positive things bout this seller, so im actually just wanting to reassure myself.
smiles.gif

http://cgi.ebay.de/Mac-190-se-Founda...QQcmdZViewItem

thanks
smiles.gif

Eulchen, how does the brush feel. On the 190 the hairs are tight, but really soft. This is really the only way to tell on the SE brushes.

eulchen

well, i didnt buy it, i wanted to, but now that im fairly sure and the seller replied to my question bout the postage, i think ill get it.

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambi
I kind of doubt they'd make fake SE brushes as it's much more "beneficial" to fake the full sized ones, they sell for higher prices and are more sought-after etc.

They actually do make fake SEs unfortunately, but this one does really look OK.

eulchen

so i got them in the post (i think on saturday, very fast posting to germany from the us!) and are pretty satisfied. i do think its real, it feels soft and similar to the 190 i tried on a mac technique workshop this march... here are two more pics i made, if someone sees something on them please let me know. ive not left any feedback for the brush as of yet.

CIMG0800.jpg

CIMG0802.jpg