Is this a fake 187 brush? pls help.

Ambi

Someone on here just bought the same brush from that seller and it was fake.

Here's a great detailed guide for recognizing a fake 187.

tinagrzela

oh my god!!! read the past threads...I AM the person that got screwed!!! he was so rude!!! I eventually got my money back from paypal, but I don't think everybody that bought fakes from him got this lucky!!

michiwichi

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinagrzela
oh my god!!! read the past threads...I AM the person that got screwed!!! he was so rude!!! I eventually got my money back from paypal, but I don't think everybody that bought fakes from him got this lucky!!

i'm one of those suckers too
ssad.gif
they made up a bunch of excuses, saying it's not fake and stuff .. anyhow, i'm demanding a refund

tinagrzela

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiwichi
i'm one of those suckers too
ssad.gif
they made up a bunch of excuses, saying it's not fake and stuff .. anyhow, i'm demanding a refund

oh no!!!! File with Paypal...do it ASAP if you want to get your money back.

You know what really disgusts me is that ebay doesn't do anything to that guy. Since he's a Power Seller (which means he sells a lot), they do nothing...they let him sell his fake crap again!!! I'm so pissed off!!

swtginbug

thanks all for theh great great info. i never bought it thanks to you guys!! i guess i'll have to spend the 42.00 at MAC. = )

marieeve2010

hi,

but where the real 187 brush are made?? and is it true that there is a special market for the US and another one for China/japon??

a seller told me that the brush is a real mac, but not made for the US market, is it possible??

jenii

Well, I'm in the US, I bought my brush at a MAC counter, and it says "Japan" on it.

Some of my brushes were made in France, and I think some Germany, but I got them all at counters/freestanding stores, so they are real. But, I believe the 187s are made in Japan.

marieeve2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenii
Well, I'm in the US, I bought my brush at a MAC counter, and it says "Japan" on it.

Some of my brushes were made in France, and I think some Germany, but I got them all at counters/freestanding stores, so they are real. But, I believe the 187s are made in Japan.

thank you!

Can you tell me, if there is 2 inscription on the brush? the seller told me that on it's brush : « [FONT=Arial, Verdana]It says on the sleeve "made in japan" and on the brush there is a "japan" indentation[/FONT]»

caffn8me

Quote:
Originally Posted by marieeve2010
hi,

but where the real 187 brush are made?? and is it true that there is a special market for the US and another one for China/japon??

a seller told me that the brush is a real mac, but not made for the US market, is it possible??

No, it's not possible. A 187 brush is the same worldwide. Your seller is giving you a pack of lies. To be expected as folks who knowingly sell counterfeit goods aren't exactly honest, they're criminals. Which seller was it?