Is this a genuine 222 brush?

ellienellie

MAC 222 TAPERED BLENDING BRUSH on eBay, also Brushes Applicators, Beauty Tools, Makeup, Health Beauty (end time 15-Jul-08 00:13:01 BST)

What do you guys think? I know the picture isn't very clear.
The seller has a good reputation, but I haven't personally dealt with them before.

Thanks in advance
smiles.gif

redambition

I'd be asking the seller to provide a clearer picture of the handle - the part where the silver text is.

The gap in the M looks really large and straight instead of diagonal in that pic - but it's not clear enough to tell for sure. Some of the counterfeit brushes I have seen posted on here exhibited a similar gap. On a single brush it might be a manufacturing error, but this person had the same feature on 3 brushes that we re purchased on ebay.

ellienellie

Quote:
Originally Posted by redambition
I'd be asking the seller to provide a clearer picture of the handle - the part where the silver text is.

The gap in the M looks really large and straight instead of diagonal in that pic - but it's not clear enough to tell for sure. Some of the counterfeit brushes I have seen posted on here exhibited a similar gap. On a single brush it might be a manufacturing error, but this person had the same feature on 3 brushes that we re purchased on ebay.

Thanks for that. I have to admit, I'm quite dubious personally.
They are selling lots of MAC brushes, and quite cheap as well.....

Mrschloe

I've bought the 222 from antdaddy and it looks real...not 100% but at leats it dosent look fake.

Latest posts