is this a real mac item?

Navessa

New Mac 12 color shimmer eyeshadow Pallette NIB #005 - eBay (item 260275861809 end time Aug-23-08 14:05:12 PDT)

just checking as i know there are fakes out there.

is this for real?

thanks to anyone who may know.
smiles.gif

x.DOLLYMiX.x

This is soo fake
ssad.gif
I really dont know how they get away with it because some things are really bad, I feel for the people that dont really know MAC and buy these things
ssad.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by x.DOLLYMiX.x
This is soo fake
ssad.gif
I really dont know how they get away with it because some things are really bad, I feel for the people that dont really know MAC and buy these things
ssad.gif

iagree.gif
thmbdn.gif

x.DOLLYMiX.x

19 bids now
ssad.gif
On the uk ebay site I always try to report these listings I might give up because they are still being sold.

Navessa

that is sad.

so how would one know if it was real or not?
tell me what gave this one away?

i was just suspicious (thank goodness) but someone else wouldn't know.

x.DOLLYMiX.x

I know for sure mac dont do the cream shadow palatte and they dont do sponge applicators with them lol. Iam glad I found this website because I would probz one of them people.

MACATTAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navessa
that is sad.

so how would one know if it was real or not?
tell me what gave this one away?

i was just suspicious (thank goodness) but someone else wouldn't know.

Mac's palettes don't come with a mirror or cheap brushes. The only one's with a mirror or a very small brush are some smaller palettes (like the one's from last years holiday sets) they only had 6 shadows though & were a small square, not circles. The one that this is trying to copy is a Mac palette that holds 15 shadows, not 12. Also, the fact that is give a number 005, instead of actual shadow names is a dead giveaway, so is the box. Mac doesn't have any "cream" shadow palettes either. So many things are wrong with this
nonono.gif

sofabean

i don't know how people can't see that it's fake... there's another auction going to $65 so far and 30 something people have bid on it already... this palette isn't subtly fake either... people really should research what they're buying on ebay.

rockandregret

for someone who doesn't have a ton of mac or know alot about it, i can see how you wouldn't know that's fake....but that thing is fake in a bad way.