Is this a real product? Studio Fix Eyeshadow?

dcmo

It says made in Canada, but we don't have anything like that here. Seeing the other items being sold are the infamous "Eyeshadow No 10" etc, sorry but I would have to think it's a fake.

flowerhead

I think that's an asian product, I'm not sure though, and since the colours are quite indifferent, purchasing would be a bad idea

princess

FAKE!!! Since when are MAC eyeshadows packaged like that? And with a mirror too? And NUMBERED???

It's so scary how the fake stuff are flooding ebay nowdays...
puke.gif

a914butterfly

it looks fake to me. kind of looks like the chantecaille kind of eyeshadow case. it's a shame there is so much fake mac items out there in ebay land

a914butterfly

if you also look into the other fake mac items, particully the "mac" blushes he has listed, at the end of the description he says "made in italy". as far as i know all mac products are made in canada.

beautenoir

I took a look at the what else he is selling and it's things like cheap foil-backed rhinestones and nail stickers...'nuf said.

Nycutie182

yeah, i'm going with fake on this too.
"Beautyful colors are combineed to creat perfect gradation for dramtic or gentle looks to the eye"

that cracked me up.

Piaqua

Doesn't look like any mac product I've ever seen... And I agree with poster above who talked about the brush. MAC would never include a brush like that in any of their products.

Piaqua

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxmissjennyxx
the "M.A.C." decal on the tops of the lids arent looking so right either

You're right... doesn't it look like the lines of them M are connected?