Is this a WN pigment from Makeup Art Cosmetics?

Okay, here's one I msged one of the mods about. I got this Violet pigment as a freebie from MAC and it belongs to the Marilyn collection but in the official listing here, there doesn't seem to have a Violet pigment. Here's a pic. Maybe someone can shed some light on where it came from??
smiles.gif

macviolet.jpg

GlamQueen21

Violet pigment is part of the permanent line and it's not a WN for Makeup Art Cosmetics. Push the Edge pigment is the FN for the pigment in Makeup Art Cosmetics.

erine1881

The WNs are bright fuchsia and rich purple, which are also th final names for pro colours (these colours were the inspiration for the MAC collection colours, hense the WNs).

Like the others said, violet is a regular perm colour, and is not part of the collection.

Ahh okay. Because I checked the press release, I got and in Asia anyway we got the following under Pigments for this collection:
- Cocomotion
- Fuchsia
- Chocolate Brown
- Violet

so it may be different releases here.

LMD84

maybe you guys didn't get the new pigment so they are subbing it with violet form the perm line? i think they do that sometimes (in the uk if something sells out they put a very similar perm product in it's place)

violet is still a beautiful pigment though! and is one of my faves!

banana1234

i will cry if they sub crest the wave or haunting for anything else when make up art comes to us in the u.k, i will actually throw a massive hissy fit!

LMD84

usually in the uk we get stock of most things. not enough stock sometimes but at least we get it!

poppysmum

Violet is one of my fave but please note that it's only recommended for the eye area, not for the lips. I also use it as nail polish. Too bad it's not lip safe, it would be great dapped onto Baby Sparks.