Is this authentic msf ?!

kalz

Is this two msf from the bbr collection authentic? I only have doubts with the 3 stripes because it is kind of different. Can anyone tell me ?
th_confused_new.gif

Red head msf
http://www.specktra.net/forum/attach...d=124053424 4

Brunette msf
http://www.specktra.net/forum/attach...d=124053424 4

TISH1124

I have not seen these duped yet...but I guess anything is possible.....Looks authentic to me ....None of my MSF's look identical..even when they are the same color

XxXxX

Even though I don't have these (I knew I should have bought that blonde!!!) I have seen these and that blonde looks real. The redhead kinda made me think because I thought there were more variations in the stripes of color. On the MSFs or the MES the stripes are not always exact or straight, even when bought from the counter!

MAC_Whore

There will be subtle variations in the MSFs due to the type of ingredients and the manufacturing process.

I see 4 stripes in both of them, so I don't know what you mean by 3?

Where were these purchased?

chickatthegym

where did you get it? Did you look at the packaging and the batch codes? It looks legit to me... but then again nothing surprises me these days lol

kalz

The packaging looks fine, sticker paste correctly, batch number maybe yes cause date manufactured its before the collection released. hmm... But ever fake can be so real nowadays... Can it be the lighting that causes the colour to be different? cause the brunette one its different from kittykit one.

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalz
The packaging looks fine, sticker paste correctly, batch number maybe yes cause date manufactured its before the collection released. ....

They do manufacture in advance of the collection release dates so they can ship and stock them all over the world prior to release. That's normal.

kalz

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
They do manufacture in advance of the collection release dates so they can ship and stock them all over the world prior to release. That's normal.

thanks.. wow. that is even more scary now. but i am sure i dont buy anything from ebay unless its a i am 100 % sure it sells authentic mac. There is too many counterfeits mac flying all around !! many people now could be carrying fake mac and thought it was real.

macluvermre

Maybe it's just me, but I see 4 stripes on both of the MSF pics. It is Redhead and Brunette (I didn't see a blonde either, as someone mentioned?). They look fine to me as well. No two are ever going to be identical. HTH!

User27

I searched all about ali and the forty thieves and have not found this offered by any seller yet. They're up to the satin finish stuff so far and haven't touched these by the looks of it. I honestly think it looks authentic but make sure you read everyone else's posts as well to make a sound decision. I would be jaw dropping on the floor kinds of shocked if it turned out these were fake. http://www.alibaba.com/trade/search?...oduct_en&ssk=y is what I did the check through as the people overseas are becoming highly focused on their listings now as far as description.

kalz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casadalinnis
I searched all about ali and the forty thieves and have not found this offered by any seller yet. They're up to the satin finish stuff so far and haven't touched these by the looks of it. I honestly think it looks authentic but make sure you read everyone else's posts as well to make a sound decision. I would be jaw dropping on the floor kinds of shocked if it turned out these were fake. http://www.alibaba.com/trade/search?...oduct_en&ssk=y is what I did the check through as the people overseas are becoming highly focused on their listings now as far as description.

thank you so much Casadalinnis. Cant believe you went to search all of it.

User27

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalz
thank you so much Casadalinnis. Cant believe you went to search all of it.

I check that site frequently to keep up with what's being offered. I can report them to the site they're on and explain to the baba people that I have conversations where they state their merchandise is "high copy" and get them shut down. I've seen some of the sellers have to close down shop but miraculously a new seller shows up with the same items. It's no problem doing a search because it let's me post here what's being copied so I can warn other users of Specktra what to be wary of. When I searched for your skinfinish, I found the newer fake fluidlines because they mislabelled when listing so you in turn helped people know the new fakes are about to hit hard. Congratulations and I hope you bask in the glory of those puppies.
th_DANCE.gif