Is this authentic?

I bought this from an online seller and I am now wondering if it's actually authentic or not.

The color is lighter in the tube. I do have the box somewhere as well.

beautiijunkii

I believe it is. The reason why is because the imprint on the label at the bottom (A91). My dazzle glasses and creme sheen glasses have the same thing, not the same number as I believe that is unique to the color. The color of the label is the same, it says the same thing and the font is the same. I'd swatch it and compare the pigmentation to other swatches online but it looks legit to me.

martiangurll

I believe it is. The reason why is because the imprint on the label at the bottom (A91). My dazzle glasses and creme sheen glasses have the same thing, not the same number as I believe that is unique to the color. The color of the label is the same, it says the same thing and the font is the same. I'd swatch it and compare the pigmentation to other swatches online but it looks legit to me.
It looks similar to my other dazzleglass also. Another thing I check is to be sure the number on the bottom of the tube matches the one on the box (if the box has one, not sure for gloss, for e/s it definitely does). The imprint number on the tube is the manufacturing "batch" and is almost always an A or rarely a B if there were lots of batches. I am not sure but I think it means that "A 91" was in the batch of "A" times they ran production. Then, if they run another series of "batches" they call that the B batch? Uncommonly, I have seen C labels and maybe AB as well. I get really suspicious if there are single or triple digits, but it is possible, however they are almost always an A followed by a double digit number if that helps. Someone more knowledgeable than me can hopefully weigh in on that and confirm what I am saying.

I do not think that all of the "Like Venus" glosses have the same number, because of the mass production they label the "batch" made at the same time, so they won't be unique numbers on each one either and they won't all be the same number (unless they only run one batch which would be unlikely and then I guess they would all be A1.)

Latest posts