Is this for real?

dietcokeg

the picture doesnt give much away really but then again there are alot of good fakes out there and the clues are usually at the bottom as for the price £6.99 thats a red flag right there - if its too good to be true it probably is!

CherryAcid

Thats what i thought, thanks!!! Like i said ill just stick to the official website and stores(when i get to them!)

panda0410

That price is a red flag for me, and some of the pigments (and e/s) look dodgey to m to me too - I would not personally be willing to take the risk here.

What upsets me the most I think is that this site is horribly similar looking to a UK sellers site that DOES sell authentic items - it would be easy to relate the two, and thats not really fair to her, she only sells authentic goods and has worked her ass off to get that reputation!

chickatthegym

I agree, with those prices it's really almost impossible they are real. The pics are hard to tell from either way. The colors look way off on some of them but it could be the lighting. I personally wouldn't take my chances on this one.

Makeup Emporium

The problem also is you can't tell from the picture what they are actually going to send you. Even if the picture did look real, which I am not saying it does, but even then they could just ship you something different. I had that "Bait and Switch" happen to me on EBay before...pictures of a real pigment and then I was sent something completely different. Plus buying through PayPal outside of EBay there is not much protection for the buyer so beware. Stick to known and/or recommended sites and sellers; there are quite a few listed by multiple people on Specktra.

angi

I gave the seller the benefit of the doubt on price (only because I've sold genuine pigments for a similar price in the past!) and asked for further photos of one of the pigments. I can confirm that from the pictures I received, the pigments are definitely counterfeit.

Latest posts