is this genuine?

midnightlouise

Yeah, it's genuine
smiles.gif
Good luck winning it!

toby1

Have there been fake MSF listed on Ebay? I know there have been fake eyeshadows and lipglosses so just wondering

Turbokittykat

I wouldn't bid on that just because of the sellers terms. No paypal or cheques, only postal orders or concealed cash. No thanks.

ztatrixie

It looks genuine, but the seller may take the money and run kinda thing. Without paypal on your side, I wouldnt buy from her.

maxcat

I'd think the MSFs would be pretty tough to counterfiet - and the veining on this certainly looks real - but ztatrixie's got the right idea. There's usually a *reason* people don't use paypal - and it's usually that their credit is bad or paypal has cut them off.

she used paypal in past ( i read her feedbacks). i would ask if she would do it and also if she will post it to another country.

koolmnbv

DO NOT SEND a postal order or concealed cash no matter how good a deal this would be. You dont want to find out the hard way!

bellaetoile

MSFs are too expensive and time consuming to counterfeit. counterfeiters really only make money by mass producing things that are cheap, and don't require a lot of labor, putting a logo on them, and selling them as the real goods.

YvetteJeannine

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxcat
I'd think the MSFs would be pretty tough to counterfiet - and the veining on this certainly looks real - but ztatrixie's got the right idea. There's usually a *reason* people don't use paypal - and it's usually that their credit is bad or paypal has cut them off.

That's not totally true...I don't use PayPal (although I'm only a buyer from Ebay and here..I've never actually sold anything)..And I don't have any kind of c.c. problems I want to "hide"...some people just don't like the hassle of that crap. Plus, I've heard P.P. 'aint so darn great after all..I don't like P.P. and plus, I think it's a hassle using it..I've never tried using it, but I don't want to, either
smiles.gif

Ella_

It was genuine. The winners account is my cousin. The MSF was bought for me as an early birthday present. I received the item 2 days after he sent payment.

Chic 2k6

i really wanted one cos i dont have access to MAC and it was real expensive in stores, but i got outbidded *cries* then didnt make anymore bids cos of seller's terms

xxmissjennyxx

the fact that the pan is already in the palette is kinda fishy. how do we know its really mac? yeah the palette is, but what about the actual product?

bellaetoile

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxmissjennyxx
the fact that the pan is already in the palette is kinda fishy. how do we know its really mac? yeah the palette is, but what about the actual product?

what..?

XxTinker_BellxX

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxmissjennyxx

huh? :confused:i agree with the above post. i have no clue what this means i dont think they sell MSF with out the plastic part around it....not only that but they are dome shaped.... i imagine that would get crushed in a pallette.

Vicky88

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJones
it's only for people in the uk haha

but yeah, amazing.

She is in the UK...

Blimey, it only went for £11.50.