is this jar of bright fuchsia authentic?

splattergirl

[ATTACHMENT=210]IMG_7295a.jpg (39k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT][ATTACHMENT=211]IMG_7371A.jpg (35k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT][ATTACHMENT=212]IMG_7250.JPG (67k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT] on photo with multiple jars, position of the logo is a bit lower than on the other jars including one which is 100% fake although its logo is aligned with original ones... I got it maybe 2 years ago, can't remember from where and I don't have the box. Is it maybe from the old 2004/2005 edition? Thanks in advance for any input! Let me know if my attachments don't work.

paparazziboy

it looks like a fake to me especially since non of my pigments say paris milan new york or toykyo the underlined in london should say london wik and it should say made in canada/fabique au canada maccosmetics.com

sorry love

rockin

My 2006 jar of Apricot Pink has exactly the same wording as on Splattergirl's jar

dangerousmuffins

I agree with rockin, many older jars has the same writing as of splattergirl's jar.

What I am questioning is the "B" on the batch date - looks to "broken up."
All batch codes have solid letters and numbers.

jens7lil1s

The back from what I can see looks exactly like mine.my batch number is A76 so mine was a newer version.