Is This Kelly Green Pigment Real?? *With Pics*

janwa09

Hi guys! I just received a full jar of Kelly Green pigment that I ordered on Ebay and I just wanna ask you guys what you think of it based on the pictures. I just got alarmed of its authenicity when I noticed that the box of the pigment says Made in the U.S.A. while the jar itself says it's Made in Canada. Also, since I haven't seen Kelly Green piggy in the flesh ever...what is its texture? This one is really powdery/fine and really full.

kellygreen2.jpg

kellygreen1.jpg

kellygreen3.jpg

kellygreen4.jpg

Thanks! Let me know what you guys think!
smiles.gif

panda0410

This looks totally authentic to me. Dont worry about the manufacture details - quite often pigments actually ARE made in the USA, but many are also made in Canada. Its the same with the boxes - some say USA, some say Canada so dont stress over that too much. The colour looks fine and the jar is authentic. the labeling looks legit as well. Enjoys it!
smiles.gif

lil.white.lie

Quote:
Originally Posted by melliquor
Do some pigments have clear stickers on the bottom? I thought they were always black.

My Kelly Green pig has a clear sticker on the bottom.
smiles.gif

It's really full too.

The one in this topic looks totally authentic to me too!

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by melliquor
Do some pigments have clear stickers on the bottom? I thought they were always black.

The pigment stickers on the base of the jars these days are usually silver or clear. Having said that I do have some older pigments and glitters with black base stickers which is fine. However I would be worried if a new pigment came with a black one.

Xqueeze_me

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
The pigment stickers on the base of the jars these days are usually silver or clear. Having said that I do have some older pigments and glitters with black base stickers which is fine. However I would be worried if a new pigment came with a black one.

Metallic pigments also come with black base stickers? I can't remember. :S

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xqueeze_me
Metallic pigments also come with black base stickers? I can't remember. :S

I have Rose Gold, Gold and Copper and none of mine did, my metal piggie stickers are clear...lol!
winks.gif

melliquor

You are right... the stickers are silver. I didn't know they came in clear as well. Thanks for the info.

me_jelly

Pro colors have the clear color stickers on the bottom of the jars - regular/consumer ones have the grey ones

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by me_jelly
Pro colors have the clear color stickers on the bottom of the jars - regular/consumer ones have the grey ones

Not quite correct - I have pro colours here with silver stickers as well in the old pro sticker format. If you have one you will know what I am talking about
smiles.gif

Latest posts