is this piggie real?

bebs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ash10spro
i REALLLLLLLY want bright fuchsia pigment. is this one for real?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mac-NEW-NIB-Pigm...photohos ting

instead of buying something like that from ebay why not go right to the source and buy it from mac

http://www.macpro.com/templates/prod..._ID=PROD1 519 they still should make it shipping and handling might be a bit much but you will know for sure that its real with out any questions.
smiles.gif

ash10spro

thanks, but you have to be a pro member to order from the pro store online. im not a member... yet that is. lol

CaraAmericana

Not if you call a PRO store directly. I live in Milwaukee but I order my pro items from NY store

But to answer your original question, my guess would be that it looks real.

bebs

like stated above you can still call the number you just wont get a discount, that or you can call the store its self and get them to ship it out to you directly

call the one that is closest to you.. and then get it that way most of the time its $5 or $8 for shipping they dont charge by weight I believe and then it ships out ups ground and they say 7 - 10 days but I've always gotten it in 2 or 3

the find the number to the store go to the pro website and then hit the pro products only and then put in your zip code and it will give you the closest pro store number that you can order from

CaraAmericana

Yes, when I call the NY Pro store, they charge me 7.00 flat fee for shipping. This last time I ordered on a Friday and I had it UPS on following Tuesday.

Ash10spro: I would just really hate for you to pay a lot for something that you can still get inthe stores yet and if you are going to pay for shipping then you might as well may pay it to the store and get a for sure real product.

panda0410

This piggie is definitely real as are all this sellers pigments! But honestly, it will probably be cheaper to order direct from mac pro, even without the discount! Some ebay sellers deliberately charge a lot more for pro pigments which IMHO is nothing more than theft - especially when you can call the pro store yourself and it get it at standard pigment retail price
smiles.gif

Latest posts