Is this Quietly pigment authentic?

elle25

So I recently received these pictures and I think its authentic but there's apparently something on the bottom that equals a definite fake. Theres nothing that seems off about it but you can never be too sure. If someone could just confirm whether it is or not that would be great
smiles.gif

panda0410

The batch number is right. I'd like to see a close up clearer of the box flap and the back of the jar - theres two things that dont seem right to me, but I need clearer pics to say for sure.

elle25

These 2 are all that I could get. Is it a production thing? Like something should be different because of the year it was made in?

I added a picture of a coco beach pigment that I think is fake from comparing it to the pictures in the 'Identifying fake pigments...' thread and I'd really like to know if I'm right about this one.

GetAttachment-4aspx.jpg

GetAttachment-3aspx.jpg

6503c5b8.jpg

panda0410

I'm pretty sure the coco beach is authentic, looks good to me, the font and labelling & batch are correct for date and manufacture in that period.

The Quietly I need a pic of the top flap - the little folded bit is what I need to see, I saw something in the first pic that definitely isnt correct, but its so blurry I cant see if its actually the box or the pic itself.

elle25

Really? I thought that the font was too thick. Wow, I really suck at this!

I couldn't get any more pictures that this. Is it the little chipped like bit on the left side?

panda0410

Yep, I'm confident the Coco Beach is authentic. It was issued like that with the thick font and in the same year they also did Rose, Vanilla, Golden Olive and Melon just like that, a few others too
winks.gif

PM me when you get a chance on the Quietly and I'll tell you what I'm after
smiles.gif