is this real heatherette?

Heatherette for MAC was one of my favorite collections. However, I missed out on some of the items and would like to get them now. I see several Heatherette items and are wondering if they are the real thing. Edgarpurple seems to have tons of great ratings and to be legit but cant find any info about him on here.

MAC HEATHERETTE LIPGLASS "SOCK HOP" LIMITED EDIT. NIB - eBay (item 170312478761 end time Mar-22-09 17:46:08 PDT)

MAC HEATHERETTE LIPGLASS "BONUS BEAT" LIMITED EDI. NIB - eBay (item 170312479031 end time Mar-22-09 17:47:34 PDT)

there are some more heatherette items listed and if i have concerns i will post a link to them in this thread.

thank you

Exotica

I bought my style minx lipglass from that seller and it's definately authentic. he ships fast too. hope that helps!

MrsRjizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeup Emporium
I have them both and they look authentic to me!

Agreed...
smiles.gif

MelodyAngel

Not sure where the seller gets all that Heatherette from, but I bought Hollywood Nights and Style Minx from them as backups to the ones I already had that were purchased from my MAC Counter, and I carefully compared them, and they are definitely authentic!!
thmbup.gif