Is this real??

TheCollector

Hi all, Is this palette authentic? I thought I knew all the palettes, but haven't heard of this one.
th_dunno.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/MAC-Authentics-Face-Palette-Eye-Shadow-Blush-Brush-NIB_W0QQitemZ370120623110QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_Def aultDomain_0?hash=item562ce88406&_trksid=p3286.c0. m14&_trkparms=65%3A1|66%3A2|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301% 3A0|293%3A1|294%3A50

It looks like the real thing... When is it from?

chynegal

Mac had a pallett that came out in airports for the duty free shops...I don't exactly remeber what they look l7ike but google it....I think temptalia had a post on it

gildedangel

The only thing that it could be are the trip palettes from the first release, none of the second release look like that. Try to do some research on the first Trip collection!

MissResha

search for the ebay sellers name on specktra and see if there have been any stories of fake mac being sold. should ease your worries.

TheCollector

Quote:
Originally Posted by macJunki
Is this it?
MAC Authentics Swatches and Reviews

looks official to me!

Thank you!!
th_worship.gif

Now I know why I've never seen it... it says "only available at Macy's and other fine federated department stores. This is not available at any of the MAC Stores or online." We don't have a Macy's here, so I would have never seen it.

Good to know for the future!