is this sellers MAC real or fake?

talste

yeah she's fine, She's also quite active on these boards. Same username as her Ebay one

julie150463

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Wendy
Hi

I was wondering if anyone can tell me if this ebay sellers stuff is real or fake, before i purchase anything.

thanks

seller is - julie150463

Hiya
That's me
thmbup.gif

I'm very careful in what I sell now - had way too many problems in the beginning - it was a complete nightmare. All sorted now - thanks to the other lovely ladies on these boards.

Xqueeze_me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Wendy
Hi

I was wondering if anyone can tell me if this ebay sellers stuff is real or fake, before i purchase anything.

thanks

seller is - julie150463

She's a very honest seller! Before she joined this forum, someone alerted her re fake MAC pigments, eyeshadows and glitters. She pulled them off straight away and stopped selling the fakes. She had generously donated the fakes to me for analysis and comparisons so I'm very proud of her!
greengrin.gif
So yes, she sells 100% authentic MAC!

Mac_Wendy

thanks ladies, great to know and julie, i will be purchasing some stuff in the next few days

thanks again xxxx mwah

Luceuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by julie150463
Hiya
That's me
thmbup.gif

I'm very careful in what I sell now - had way too many problems in the beginning - it was a complete nightmare. All sorted now - thanks to the other lovely ladies on these boards.

Hi Julie!
greengrin.gif
I've bought a few things from you in the last few days, the Naked you and Glissade MSF's
thmbup.gif
I love them, You're my favourite MAC seller on Ebay.

panda0410

Julie are you selling fake mac?
girlhaha.gif
...LOL...you scoundrel
cutey.gif
LOLOL ~ I am enjoying the solar bits & piggies you sent me very much
th_happy1.gif

Latest posts