Is this website authentic? Please help!!

foxxylatina07

Ok so I really want a pair of chocolate UGG boots and I came across this website:

UGG Australia Boots - Classic Tall - Chocolate UGG Australia Boots - Classic Tall - Chocolate - UGG store

I wanted to know who's real good at spotting fakes. I mean 90 bucks sounds real good versus 180 at the store (since I dont have that much to fork out.)
To all my lovlies who are real good at this please post your thoughts and lmk if its real or fake. Even if they're fake they look like real good ones and might consider paying 90 bucks for it
th_LMAO.gif

Ok ladies lmk plz Im going crazy here trying to find a good deal for some UGG's

Thanks
yes.gif

foxxylatina07

Thank you so much for the help Panda0410.

WOW I didnt know that they had soooooo many sites selling fake UGG's. I guess Im gonna buy the EMU Stinger Hi boot from Amazon or the Costco knockoff (which I've heard that its almost comparable to the UGG's but at a much better price.) The thing that sux is that I have to go to Ebay now because I dont think they have them anymore in their stores. Ugh sometimes I hate Ebay cuz they overcharge too damn much with shipping and on top of that the sellers return policy is craptola.

Anybody else is more than welcome to help me out here. Thanx