Is this what New Vegas looks like?

Shawna

Uhhhh, NO! That is so not New Vegas. In fact, that looks more like one of the upcoming MSF's that have no sparkles in them. I don't know what they are trying to pull.

Janice

It looks like they just distorted a photo of a skinfinish, probably so they could use it to generically represent a skinfinish in multiple auctions.

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
Uhhhh, NO! That is so not New Vegas. In fact, that looks more like one of the upcoming MSF's that have no sparkles in them. I don't know what they are trying to pull.

See, when I saw the pic, that's what *I* thought too...but that would be dumb to say it was New Vegas when it's one of the unreleased ones :spy:

queenofdisaster

im glad nobody bid on it... the starting bid was $30 when itll be out in a few days and you can get it for less... ppl try and pull the darndest scams on ebay!

Shawna

I just thought of something else too. New Vegas was released in the old style box that didn't have the cutout at the front. Those cutouts weren't introduced until the Lingerie collection. That has to be a newer than that msf.

juli

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorprincess87
It looks like one of the skinfinishes from Avant Gold

I was gonna say the same ish. I only own three from the A Muse collection so I am a no expert on MSF but it really didnt look like old dc'ed MSF.

But New vegas is sure pretty!

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
I just thought of something else too. New Vegas was released in the old style box that didn't have the cutout at the front. Those cutouts weren't introduced until the Lingerie collection. That has to be a newer than that msf.

if it even really IS an MSF.