- Jeté
- Aire-De-Blu Sample
- Pastorale Sample

juli

Nice
thmbup.gif
I love MAC-Danse
smiles.gif

That is very generous amt of Pigs. wow.. u don't even have to buy em now!

hmmm ... your glissade doesn't look like it has much of plum veining...I wonder how mine will look like! Its still on its way!
smiles.gif

PrettyKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe2277
Nice haul! What exactly is Isle of Eden and where can you get it?

They have scrubs (Omg the texture is to die for, it's so thickkkk!), lotions, whipped bath cream (like a creamy soap), body butters, ect. They have many many many many scents!

www.isleofeden.com

PrettyKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by juli
Nice
thmbup.gif
I love MAC-Danse
smiles.gif

That is very generous amt of Pigs. wow.. u don't even have to buy em now!

hmmm ... your glissade doesn't look like it has much of plum veining...I wonder how mine will look like! Its still on its way!
smiles.gif

Yup, my Glissade MSF have 0 plum veining! I think it's better for me, on my others MSF the veinings are glittery. I prefer to have less glitters in mine!

PrettyKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by addicted_2color
ooh IofE scrubbies, are you a lushie too? what is your lush forum name, PM me.

Yes I'm on the Lush forum! PM'ed you!
smiles.gif

PrettyKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmbalmerBabe
Hey, I just found the Isle of Eden,I love bath stuff. Do you like that Bombshell stuff? Whats it like?

I tried London Lemon Curd and Blueberry Monster, but I can't use scrubs more than once a day so I haven't tried Bombshell yet.
winks.gif

I love Isle of Eden scrubs, the texture is so thick!

CincyFan

Nice haul!! I haven't hauled from IoE in quite a while. Their Dream Cream is excellent. So moisturizing, the best I've found from B&B e-tailers.

PrettyKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by CincyFan
Nice haul!! I haven't hauled from IoE in quite a while. Their Dream Cream is excellent. So moisturizing, the best I've found from B&B e-tailers.

I want to try them! They aren't too greasy?

CincyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitty
I want to try them! They aren't too greasy?

Not at all IMO. I've tried a lot of etailer butters and cremes and the Dream Cream formula is not greasy or heavy feeling. It gives a nice healthy glow to your skin.

My mom was having terrible dry skin issues on her arms last winter. She tried all sorts of products but that cream worked the best. There was another etailer that used the same formula but she closed up shop.