issue with ebay seller :S

ben

i am not sure what i should do, or what i even can do right now.

on feb 6th i won and paid for an auction on ebay. to this day i have not yet rcvd my package. a couple weeks ago i sent an email to the seller inquiring when the package was sent out. she did not reply for a few days, but when she did she said that there had been a delay and that my package was on the way. i also rcvd an email giving me a usps code to track the package, when trying to track i am unable to for some reason (when i enter the number i am told it is not vaild)....
i emailed her again asking for the DATE she sent my package out, but still no reply.

i checked her histoy and she has 100% positive feed back, and all the people who won auctions around the date that i did have seemed to all ready have rcvd their packages : |

i also checked the other day and noticed that she has listed for sale the same items i won in her previous auction....

grrrr

.Serenity.Eludes.

how did you pay her? (paypal? bidpay?) if you paid with paypal file a dispute for a non recieved item. hopefully this will either scare her into sending your item or give you your money back. I really hope things work out for you.

NICOLE73

Don't wait too long to file a dispute. I think you you only have 30 days after that there is nothing you can do. Ebay won't get involved after that. Definitely check into it today before it's too late.

Hawkeye

Give her negative feedback
smiles.gif

depecher

File a claim with Paypal and contact the seller again. If no response is given and you don't receive your package in a week, leave negative feedback.

Latest posts