Issues with the NARS Stylo

MaitaiFluff

I'm not sure this is the right spot to post, but I was curious to know if other people have the same problem with their NARS Stylo eyeliners. A long while ago I purchased ago I purchased the Carpates stylo. I'm not sure if it was a dud or just the way that the product performed. It would go on like a dried up Sharpie pen. I decided to give up and just stick to my YSL Shocking eyeliner. Then, the Andy Warhol Edie set came along with its little Stylo. It performed beautifully, better than my YSL eyeliner. I love it, but now it's starting to act up just like that old Carpates did. Did I really use it until it's dried up (that quickly)? Was my first Stylo purchase really a dud? Or, do these Stylos have issues? Thank you for any input!

paopao

I've had Carpates for almost 5 months now and I'm having no issues. In fact, I'm really surprised with it lasting so long. Maybe you've just had bad luck!

shinebright

How are you storing your Stylo? I read somewhere that you should always keep eyeliner markers/pens lying flat. If they've been stored upright, have you given them a shake?

MaitaiFluff

I've had Carpates for almost 5 months now and I'm having no issues. In fact, I'm really surprised with it lasting so long. Maybe you've just had bad luck!
I think my first Carpates was a dud. I just never got around to returning it. I thought it had raving reviews, so I was confused. After I got the one in my Edie set, I understood why it was so awesome.
How are you storing your Stylo? I read somewhere that you should always keep eyeliner markers/pens lying flat. If they've been stored upright, have you given them a shake?
I store them upright, usually tip pointed down. I will give them 'me a shake and see what happens and will store them flat in the future. Thank you both for your input. I hope my luck changes. I love the Stylo so much.

Latest posts