It don't have a price, loving you is cherry pie. Thanksgiving FOTD. :)

PopMusicChick87

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixo
Wow, that's gorgeous. Your eyeliner is perfect !! Pretty family
smiles.gif

Aww thanks, you're so sweet.
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShugAvery2001
you did a good job ... love the look
smiles.gif

a bit of cc .. ** be careful not to go to heavy on the brows. it's a common mishap but you want to make your brows look as natural as possible. there are some great brow tuts on youtube

I appreciate the feedback, but my eyebrows are naturally that dark lol, and the same size. All I did was fill them in in the more sparse areas. Can't go heavy on the brows when they're already there! Haha.
smiles.gif

Shimmer

Blending, liner, skin, and colors are all amazing. I agree with the CC on your brows, only because they look a little harsh and heavy. Otherwise, this is just a fantastic look.
smiles.gif

PopMusicChick87

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBeauty
i can't believe you used all drugstore products. this is such a beautiful look!
smiles.gif

That's pretty much all I use! Haha, other than shadows anyway, and a lot of them are drugstore products as well. Thank you though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzTropical
Your shadow looks gorgeous!

Thanks, doll!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
Blending, liner, skin, and colors are all amazing. I agree with the CC on your brows, only because they look a little harsh and heavy. Otherwise, this is just a fantastic look.
smiles.gif

Thank you, I appreciate it. With my eyebrows, I feel like I have to even things out.. if I don't, they look weird. Lol.. like at the front right by my nose, it's not very dark, but the rest of the eyebrow is, so I try to compensate and even it out, otherwise it looks like I had an accident or something with them, haha.

mariserinb

just to add to the cc, i used to do the same thing with my brows. but now i find that it looks much more natural to focus the filling in on the outer half of my brows, and then go lighter from there. and only filling in the inner half where ABSOLUTELY necessary. so the part in by my nose, where you can see where the hairs start, isn't so filled in and looks more natural
smiles.gif
also, maybe using a powder instead of pencil then using a brow brush to blend it a bit.

your skin is GORGEOUS, btw. it looks airbrushed!! the eyeliner and blending are awesome, too. great job!!!!

PopMusicChick87

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktb8293
all of you have the most perfect skin!!

Thank you! Thanks to my mom, haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariserinb
just to add to the cc, i used to do the same thing with my brows. but now i find that it looks much more natural to focus the filling in on the outer half of my brows, and then go lighter from there. and only filling in the inner half where ABSOLUTELY necessary. so the part in by my nose, where you can see where the hairs start, isn't so filled in and looks more natural
smiles.gif
also, maybe using a powder instead of pencil then using a brow brush to blend it a bit.

your skin is GORGEOUS, btw. it looks airbrushed!! the eyeliner and blending are awesome, too. great job!!!!

Thanks for the input, I definitely might have to try that. You're too kind, thanks bunches again.
smiles.gif

hotpink1326

Hey there pretty lady! So glad youre enjoying your job so much! I remember how happy you were when you got it!! You look amazing as always & happy to hear you had such a good thanksgiving!! You & your sisters are stunning
smiles.gif

PopMusicChick87

Thanks bsquared!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotpink1326
Hey there pretty lady! So glad youre enjoying your job so much! I remember how happy you were when you got it!! You look amazing as always & happy to hear you had such a good thanksgiving!! You & your sisters are stunning
smiles.gif

Aww, thank you and right back at you! You rock! Hearing such nice things from someone who has amaaazing talent is great.
smiles.gif

Hypathya

Gorgeous! Nicely blended, I adore the eyeliner. You have fantastic skills and a lovely smile!