it happened again!! i HATE MYSPACE!!!

Chelly

someone stole my pics and is pretending to be me.. not only that but they're pairing MY pics with some girl who's dancing on a pole, wearing FISHNETS (which i wouldnt wear if i was being PAID to) and a MIDDRIFT SHOT!!!!! i woudl NEVER!!!

this is her site

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...dID=397 09252

this is MY SITE
www.myspace.com/chelly1436

i sent in a salute and everythign but not for nothing this is the 2nd time ive had to do this.. and im fuckin PISSED!

heenx0x0

I don't like people going to my page that I don't know so I have my age as 14 (I'm 23) and that makes my profile set to private. If someone isn't on my friends list they can't see my profile. HTH!

Pink_minx

wow she had the nerve to put a half naked pic of you. you should def. put your profile to private that way people wont steal your pics. sry that happened to you, its common though that these weird people do this kind of crap. Put a movie star or a cartoon for the main pic for god sake! I dont know why people like this dont take the time to take their OWN pics.

Chelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_minx
wow she had the nerve to put a half naked pic of you. you should def. put your profile to private that way people wont steal your pics. sry that happened to you, its common though that these weird people do this kind of crap. Put a movie star or a cartoon for the main pic for god sake! I dont know why people like this dont take the time to take their OWN pics.

no no no - thats not my body - in that main picture!! thats someone else - so is the girl dancing on the pole - thats not me either - i wouldnt take pictures half naked, and i most CERTAINLY wouldnt post them up on the internet even if i DID!!!

but yeah some guy sent her link to my sister. i never find them people just find me alsodkhfpoasifha

user2

Hey Chelly!

I think her pics are down now!

You can't believe how much I hate it when people do that! It happened to me once and is now happening to me a second time!

But do you know what really sucked? I wanted to add you to my friends list and I can't because I don't have your Email address or last name
ssad.gif

Chelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
Hey Chelly!

I think her pics are down now!

You can't believe how much I hate it when people do that! It happened to me once and is now happening to me a second time!

But do you know what really sucked? I wanted to add you to my friends list and I can't because I don't have your Email address or last name
ssad.gif

aww sugaa im sorry - my e-mail is [email protected]
winks.gif

i only did that thing so that i woudl stop getting scary requests from scary guys. but yea its down now - i imed the girl because the guy who gave me and my sister the link gave us her screen name. i went absolutly ballistic on her and she was apologizing up and down. freaking idiot

user2

Thx but don't you think it's a bad idea to post your email address here to the public?
smiles.gif