It looks like we can expect more and better FAKE Mac mineralized products :(

jens7lil1s

Just saw these on EBay and while it is obvious they are fake now I am wondering how long it will be before they are making exact replicas in Mineralized stuff now.
ssad.gif

Set 8 MINERALIZE .08 oz 6g MAC eyshadow eye shadows - eBay (item 190333131890 end time Sep-11-09 21:08:17 PDT)

panda0410

But they already are.... fake MB are already around and they are pretty damn close - except they are in MAC logoed replica Etude (Korean brand) packaging. It wont be long before they have them in original MAC replica packaging and then telling them apart will be quite difficult....

jens7lil1s

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
But they already are.... fake MB are already around and they are pretty damn close - except they are in MAC logoed replica Etude (Korean brand) packaging. It wont be long before they have them in original MAC replica packaging and then telling them apart will be quite difficult....

Oh yikes, this totally stinks!
ssad.gif
So is it easy to tell the fakes on the MB now? Andcan you please tell me what replica etude means? Does it say MAC or Etude. Sorry to sound like an idiot.............

Thanks again.

panda0410

It says MAC, but its actually in an Etude baked blush/highlighter style pot. So they (for the time being) are relatively easy to spot. Also the new MB arent coming with marbling or veining - they look very much like the original first release of the MB from Sonic Chic actually - except the Etude pot like I mentioned. Some of them also had the MAC Barbie logies stamped on the pots as well, again an easy pick for a counterfeit, but the product itself, in a better or more authentic looking pot, would be hard to pick from the photos.

banana1234

hey guys, i bought a mineralize blush in moon river off ebay, i think its genuine... but i'm not sure, has anyone got a pic they can post for me of the label on the back? should i perhaps post pictures and you can tell me instead?

moon1.jpg

banana1234

hey, that was the wrong seller, i posted, it was one i was looking at, but didnt buy off, sorry, i got confused, the seller was keimar64

the pic should hopefully help you guys to tell me

banana1234

thanks so much tish, that's put me at ease, it was a bargain, so i thought i might have been swizzled, but obv not
smiles.gif
yay! thank you so much for your help

haha, yeah, i got a bit confused myself for a while there, i wasnt sure who i bought it off! then i found the email!

banana1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casadalinnis
2nd'ed on being authentic. I will apologize to banana1234 for wondering what was up with the sellers' name change and original post. 3 changes in got me wondering too hard I guess.

sorry for confusing you! hope i didnt frustrate you too much
smiles.gif

Latest posts