Itchy Scalp.

Jessica0984

Okay everyone I need some help. For two days now my scalp has been extremely itchy. I have been using Pantene but it seems to have irritated my scalp somehow. I know I can't have lice because I don't live with any kids and I have not used anyone's brushes, hats, ponytail holders or anything like that. Has anyone had this happen to them before? Any help is greatly appreciated!! Thanks!

SakurasamaLover

In the last year I develloped an intolerance to my beloved shampoo, and after a lot of testing (like a ton of brands ands stuff) I discovered that I can't put any sulfates on my scalpt anymore. Too itchy and a lot of dandruff if I still use those.

So if I was you I would try a bit more ''natural'' shampoo, at least a sulfate free one.

Jessica0984

Thanks! Maybe I should try that. I just didn't want to go to the salon and be like um yeah I have a really itchy head most people think of lice but I can't have that.

DadaH

I had same problem , then i read that apple vinegar can help i decided to try ... you should put Apple Cider Vinegar and one part warm water in glass and then on cotton pad and rub it on the place that it's itchy ( i rub it all over) and leave it for a day and then just wash your hair with shampoo ... it helped me a lot
smiles.gif

kittykit

Try to use a mild shampoo. Pantene made my hair oily and my scalp itchy. Everyone is different but Pantene hasn't really worked for people I know.

I've been using L'Oreal Elvive for many years now and it's so far the best shampoo I've ever used.

Vlcatko

Had you used the Pantene shampoo before or have you just recently started?

Because what happens to me is when I use ANYTHING else than H&S shampoo more than 2 times in a row, before I know it my hair is full of dandruff and my scalp itches like hell. It takes more or less a month of H&S only to get back to normal... :p I do not understand this - as far as I know H&S is quite a crappy brand of hair products with lots of "bad" stuff in it - but it is the only thing that keeps me itch-free and I have tried many many high end products, supposedly natural products and also homemade organic products, heck I have even tried medical treatments for dandruff and stuff
th_dunno.gif

Latest posts