Ite ee a while

Pascal

Sorry my post was supposed to say "It's been a while ........."

Hello everyone I'm sure you remember me, I hope you do, I just wanted to say hi. I have a lot of news for you who care but im too busy to spill it all out today I will write back soon. I just want you all to know that I am happy!!!
bigheart.gif

Janice

Hey girl, good to see you!
th_hug.gif
Update us soon, I want to know what's been goin' on with you why you're so busy you can't come visit us anymore.
greengrin.gif

Pascal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunkmonkey
*looks closely*

Nope don't know you.

Do you like monkeys?

thats too cute I actually love Monkeys, I bought my mom a stuff monkey for valentines day im giving it to her tomorrow.

Pascal

Well lets see where do i begin. Since last years fall out with me going to the hospital and coming out I have barely been online or had any time to even be online, Ihave set goals for myself and I have achieved them I am very glad to still be here.
Last August I got a job in a department store and I thought I really needed that second job, but the grass wasnt greener on the other side, so I quite the job after 2 weeks there, I decided that one job was enough to keep me occupied and that the spare time I had was valueble. Then I just continued the year all the way up until christmas which was not so bad, and then the new year came and many new things happened. Im still watching my figure even though I havent gone to the gym in almost 6 weeks. This past year my hair has grown out so much I have become happy and Im not suicidal anymore, it took a while for my confidence to come back to me.
cutey.gif
But I'm glad it's here now.

Here are last years pictures of me with short hair
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ecktraedit.jpg
And this is a more recent one
Image of Before Rhinoplasty - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

amoona

Hey girl welcome back! Glad to hear everything is doing good with you. You're a sweetie and you deserve to be happy. Can't wait to read more from you.

Latest posts