It's A ......

DanaB

ourson11-08-06.jpg

BOY!!! ain't he a cutie! he's 6 inches and 8 ounces. look at his little nose! i can't wait to meet him. just thought i'd share the first good pic of my son! MY SON!! hehe

Shawna

Wow, that is an amazing picture. Congrats
smiles.gif
My ultrasound pics from 4 years ago just looked like blobs lol. Do you have a name picked out yet?

xmrsvindieselx

clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
th_kiss.gif
th_kiss.gif
th_kiss.gif
:loveya: :loveya: :loveya:
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
:cartwheel: :cartwheel: :cartwheel:
th_ymca.gif
:sangel: :sangel: :sangel: :sangel: :dance:
angelic.gif
angelic.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
:dancey:
nanaparty.gif
th_e2cloud9.gif
th_e2cloud9.gif
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:
pompom.gif
:woots: :woots:
th_hug.gif
dance.gif
dance.gif
dothewave.gif

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

prinzessin784

awww that's such an awesome ultrasound pic! And I love the name Lukas!! if I have a son I want to name him Aleksander because that's how my cousins in Norway spell it and people are always asking why I'd spell it like that. Why does everyone have to be the same?? My name is Kathrine (no E) and people ALWAYS just assume it is KathErine. I like having a different spelling though!!

Shawna

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaB
i really want Lukas, but only if NO ONE ever calls him Luke!! lol so we'll see!

That is totally possible. My best friend's son is named Lucas and nobody ever calls him Luke. It's Lucas. Period.

~LadyLocks~

Awww congrats hun!! Getting to see a glimpse of your baby is the greatest feeling, up until you actually get to meet him that is lol. We did the 3d ultra sound for an extra peek and it was soooo worth it!!

:congrats: again, being a mother is the most exciting thing in the world and the most precious gift anyone can ever receive!!

Bre

Ohhh he's just gorgeous

My bro's gf is about to pop (2 weeks) and I can't wait!

mzcelaneous

I'm late on this one, but congratulations!! What a beautiful capture of his profile. I have one almost exactly the same of my daughter.

Latest posts