It's alive! fotds featuring MAC and Dior (pink, blue, purple)

Heiaken

Hi, all
smiles.gif

It's been very very long since I last posted anything in here, I've just had other busies and interest in my life atm (and it's not chancing really), but I try to be more active in here in the near future and post at least some FOTDs.

I've had a dry period on make up and I'm just starting again wearing more than just the essentials so here's a few looks I've done the past week.

Dior Pink Idol

pink_idol1.jpg

pink_idol2.jpg

Lumen e/s base
Dior 5 Coloures Pink Idol
MAC Coffee crayon
IsaDora Inliner Kajal Nude
MUS Brow pencil No3
Lumene Blueberry Curl

same but with black from Diors Night Dust palette in the crease

pink_idol_mustalla1.jpg

pink_idol_mustalla.jpg

Dior Night Butterfly

night_butterfly1.jpg

night_butterfly.jpg

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Blackground p/p
Dior 5 Coloures Night Butterfly
MAC Chill e/s
MUS Cake eyeliner black
Helena Rubinstein Lash Queen Feline Blacks
IsaDora Inliner Kajal black
MUS Brow Pencil No3

Neutral with MAC

009.jpg

010.jpg

005.jpg

(yup, I went back to blonde
winks.gif
)

Face: BareMinerals Foundation Fairly Light, MUS Cover All Blue, Mineral Veil, Warmth All-Over Face Colour, MAC MSF So Ceylon and Lightscapade
Eyes: UDPP, MAC e/s Warming Trend, Shroom, Smoke & Diamonds and Satin Taupe. MAC Coffee crayon, MAC Lingerin brow pencil and Lumene Blueberry Curl mascara
Lips: MACin l/s Bubbles and Quiet, Please and also Cherry Blossom l/g

Lancome Declaring Indigo inspired look with MAC

For some reason this makes me think ancient Egypt

004.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

eyes: MAC p/g Blue Storm, Cocomotion and Golden Lemon, MAC e/s Blanc Type and Deep Thruth, Blacktrack f/l, Lumene Blueberry Curl, Lingering
face: BareMinerals Fairly LIght, MAC Prep & Prime translucent powder
cheecks: MAC Trace Gold, MSF So Ceylon, the lightest stipe of MSF Redhead
lips: MACin Tanarama l/s and Jampacked l/g

laceface

I've been debating getting that Dior palette. You look great! How do you like the palette?

Tahti

Great looks! I love how you used the colours in the last one alongside the cat flicks, it's very elegant yet eye catching ^_^

amyzon

I am so looooving the smokey purple look. I want to try it so bad. Maybe with Beauty Marked?

darklocke

Gorgeous looks! It's images like these that make me want to take all my "toys" out, and start playing with colors!
smiles.gif

MaskedBeauty

I like the second look the best. You kinda look like christina aguilera (like when she had that song "dirty" out. that time.)

Latest posts