It's back!! Mac volcanic ash!!

MissTT

I got the email this morning, too. I've not really used MAC skincare products before. Well, maybe tried something 15 years ago. What's the skinny on this product?

purplemaren

It's amazing. And it smells like the ground when it just starts raining, after it hasn't rained in a while. I use it in the shower because it is an awesome dark black that tends to be a bit messy otherwise

erine1881

It's amazing. And it smells like the ground when it just starts raining, after it hasn't rained in a while. I use it in the shower because it is an awesome dark black that tends to be a bit messy otherwise
I LOVE the dirt smell! And it's definitely a shower-use product!

CeCe bOO13

I received mine yesterday and have yet to try it !! I hope it works wonders I'm in desperate need of a good face wash!

erine1881

I received mine yesterday and have yet to try it !! I hope it works wonders I'm in desperate need of a good face wash!
Make sure you use a face wash IN ADDITION TO this. Don't rely on this as a cleanser alone, as it's not. It's a scrub that removes residual makeup and debris not fully removed by your regular cleanser.

Amby79

I hopped on just to find this thread. I ordered and got mine in yesterday. I'm trying it tonight. I've had horrible luck finding something good for my "prima donna" skin. Lol it thinks it's too good for everything....the nerve ! Lol

erine1881

I hopped on just to find this thread. I ordered and got mine in yesterday. I'm trying it tonight. I've had horrible luck finding something good for my "prima donna" skin. Lol it thinks it's too good for everything....the nerve ! Lol
You're gonna love it!

AllyDVon

Edit: I realized this was an old post-ha! But yes, Volcanic Ash is so, so lovely. <3 I got my fiance addicted, too! :p