THE-RED-IS-GORGEOUS!
th_worship.gif

visivo

Thanks everyone
blush-anim-cl.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzcelaneous
What lens are you using btw?

this is just my 18-50 tamron, and I mostly shoot pretty wide open (2.8 if i can); focus on the eyes ...
smiles.gif

For skincare, I've ironically just stopped using fancy stuff! I love keihls and still stand by Lush (AoBS, herbalism, breath of fresh air, etc) and I like natural skincare lines like beauty without cruelty (sadly they stopped making their vitamin c line). As aforementioned I've been using vitamin c serums for about 8 months, and it's been great for kind of "resurfacing" -- over time. Also you can go makeupless and be rather glowy; I do most of the time! Avalon organics makes a serum, but I just started using Garnier nutritioniste "skin renew" serum (ten bucks) that I use with Olay super-basic spf moisturizer for sensitive skin (six bucks!!). I also love keihls sodium pca moisturizer. I love, but dont really need, shu uemura principe eye cream. So great after a late night
winks.gif

I prefer the nicer brands but the results from cheaper brands are definitely comparable!

visivo

Quote:
You are a doll my dear! Love the rouge on you. What lens are you using btw?

Ha! I just realized it's you, from flickr :p

But yesss... Nikon. I wish I had your kit! I'm thinking about getting a speedlite and cloud diffuser, i think you are using a lightsphere? Your light is so crisp and spot on. I want that! I just started using this camera a few months ago so I either will upgrade the body or start buying accessories...

{geeeeek talk}

magi

OMG, I am sooo gealous... These red lips and the freckles... I think I fell in love
lol.gif

tuuli

Wow, you're gorgeous and very beautiful!
eyelove.gif

I love both looks, but the second is my favourite one.

Caderas

ahhh jeeze! i missed your looks to death miss! and yeah, especially since i'm more into neutrals right now i'm loving to see your stuff again. YAY! <33

mzcelaneous

Quote:
Originally Posted by visivo
this is just my 18-50 tamron, and I mostly shoot pretty wide open (2.8 if i can); focus on the eyes ...
smiles.gif

Niiiice! That lens is next on my list
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by visivo
Ha! I just realized it's you, from flickr :p

But yesss... Nikon. I wish I had your kit! I'm thinking about getting a speedlite and cloud diffuser, i think you are using a lightsphere? Your light is so crisp and spot on. I want that! I just started using this camera a few months ago so I either will upgrade the body or start buying accessories...

{geeeeek talk}

Hehe, thanks
winks.gif

I try to use natural light as often as possible, but when flash is needed, I always have the lightsphere (clear) on. Always. I wanted to try their cloud but I figure I can make my photos "softer" in photoshop. Have you seen the whale tail? I wonder how well that works.

I say start buying accessories
winks.gif
You've got a good body (camera body lol) and you can fully utilize it with more accessories
greengrin.gif

visivo

Quote:

I say start buying accessories
winks.gif
You've got a good body (camera body lol) and you can fully utilize it with more accessories
greengrin.gif

:p Thanks. I do love this camera. Will try the clear sphere once I get that flash... asappp I hope!

breathless

no foundation? whoa! i wish i had your skin! its beautiful! soo fresh and lovely =]
and your makeup is just lovely =]]