It's been a long time! (EotD)

adorkable

I can't even remember the last time I posted one of these here. It's probably been almost a year.

Anyway, I've been sick the past couple days with some kind of stomach flu and decided to play around with my makeup for something to do. Since I won't be leaving the house, I only did one eye, and I feel very Clockwork Orange right about now.
lol.gif

315965573_5d65f41416_d.jpg

315965603_4e11e228a5_d.jpg

315965553_2bd5807319_d.jpg

315965522_f9d0d7b5fe_d.jpg

315965630_3822027539_d.jpg

What I Used
All MAC stuff except for the Maybelline mascara.
  • Base: bare canvas paint
  • Upper Lid: (from inner corner to outer) violet pigment, pinked mauve pigment, rose pigment, pink bronze pigment, old gold pigment, chartreuse pigment, teal pigment, naval blue pigment
  • Lower Lid: (from inner corner to outer) kitschmas pigment, frozen white pigment, naval blue pigment
  • Crease to Brow: tan pigment, naked pigment, vanilla pigment
  • Liner: black track fluid line, peacocky liquid glitter liner
  • Lashes: maybelline full & soft (1st coat), fibre rich (2nd coat)

dacostas4

So pretty! I loved how you lined the liner! The glittery liner on top of the black! Colors are stunning! And I love how I can see the reflection (of the window?) so clear in your eyes!

adorkable

Thanks guys! I was actually really surprised when I uploaded the pictures and looked at them. In my bathroom lighting, the colors looked much more vivid and crazy, a look I would probably only wear out at night. Seeing how much softer the colors are in natural light, I think I may do this look again even for just running errands or something. :p

kimmy

your eyes are so pretty
smiles.gif
i love the rainbow look you got going on witht he shadow, its uber cute! and man, do your lashes look FUH-INE!

adorkable

Quote:
Originally Posted by labwom
That is the most gorgeous picture I have seen on here in a while! Very pretty!!!!

Oooh that makes me feel very special!
clap.gif
Thank you!