It's been a long time, since I left you

hr44

without a dope beat to step to. ... step to... step to...
(was listening to Try Again by Aaliyah today!)

Hey lovely ladies... so yup been gone for a bit.. so I have a couple looks for ya that I did.

Hope you like!

MAC unless stated otherwise:

Eyes:
Black ore Solar bits
Smoke & Diamonds
Solar White
Feline kohl
Boot black
Plush lash

Face:
Love Joy
New Vegas MSF
Emote

Lips:
Boss Brown/Slave to Pink Lustre Lipcolor

l_7e3e70d5a84c8b9740526622c30b3b93.jpg

l_47408fbabe8d5c65c56e5d4d77d89ad3.jpg

Eyes:
Warm Chill
Pandemonium
Solar White
Mystery kohl
Boot black liner
Ardell lashes #105

Face:
Gentle SC blush
Emote blush

Lips: (shown in first pic only)
Pink Air/White Top Lustre Lipcolor

IMG_4315.jpg

l_6d3021e0e563c6e362f8f7b6c19bc0c7.jpg

hr44

Awww thank you ladies! =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicksWifey
You look gorgeous! I love both looks! Love your shirt in the first pic too
winks.gif

Thanks! It's actually a dress but when I bought it, my cousin showed me a shirt that she had exactly like it. =) Go figure. =)

hr44

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelyweapon
omg you look gorgeous!

how did your mcat go? obviously good because you look great!
smiles.gif

Haa haa thank you!

It went well enough to get into out of country schools but not for in state schools soooo I'm going to take it again but first get my master's now and have a solid step. I'm happy regardless with the choice I'm making sooo it's all goooooddd.

lovelyweapon

Quote:
Originally Posted by hr44
Haa haa thank you!

It went well enough to get into out of country schools but not for in state schools soooo I'm going to take it again but first get my master's now and have a solid step. I'm happy regardless with the choice I'm making sooo it's all goooooddd.

Sorry for being so off-topic regarding the FOTDs (which are super nice btw) but I'm so glad to hear that! I have a friend who had the same experience and went to the caribbean for med school & is super happy.

Getting your masters is going to look very competitive for med school, so that's a great decision. Looking forward to more FOTDs!
thmbup.gif

P.S.
If you're interested there is this awesome forum I lurk on (but for pharmacy) called the Student Doctor Network Forums: Student Doctor Network Forums. The people on there are so informative. Good luck w/ everything!